My 1st Suggestion List

XSlayaXSlaya Registered Users 6 Posts
Hello. My Name is Victor Cortez. It is a pleasure to be an Eternity Warrior because one day I wish I can work with the developers themselves. I have several suggestions to improve Gameplay for better experience with your warrior as time goes along. Here is my small list of ideas (feel free to detail any that you like)

My very first idea was the remake of the Arena (Seen in EW1) optimized for EW2. Three arena areas, 10 waves, progression of enemies, three difficulties (Beginning Warrior, Standard Warrior, and Eternity Warrior)

-Along with the Arena, exclusive coin and gem (optional) purchasable weapons and armor. It was an amazing idea in EW1. The arena to me was that extra mode to drive my attention right back into the game if i got bored from onslaughts so this would be an amazing idea to bring to the game.

- The use of upgradeable Amulets

- The use of upgradable Capes

-An extension of the Skill Tree! I don't know what skills would be added but i know the price range of 100-200k coins per new skill. Our Warriors Max Potential. And if you want it? You have to earn it!

- 3D rotation for the warriors display at the main menu. Like in EW1, the rotation was available in the shop. For EW2, it can apply at the main menu.

-Improved Inventory Interface, with columns and rows that will make organization much more simpler to navigate in.

-The use of large 2 Handed Swords

-Expanded Combat and Warrior Movement System: this would be a drastic change to how the game looks. The attacks can be the same number of hits , no change with the amount of damage, but more fluent swings of the weapons in a flow if a combo is held. Hence movement expansion, our warrior is enraged to take out the demons once and for all. So why not add some bite into the fight? Bring out the real fighter within the Eternity Warrior.

-Since this game has blood, lets take it up a notch! Common demons can be ripped apart or thrown back with an increased rag-doll effect.

-For the bosses we encounter, i was thinking about a finisher (different for every boss) but then again, i want the finishers to be powerful and our warrior is prepared in time to fight the next boss. (Or the finisher(s) can apply to the last boss standing in the wave/floor)

-Environmental effects in combat. The floors or stairs can crack upon charges, slams, and or wherever the demons land if tossed back.

-How about a special bar for individual weapons? Like EW1, each weapon had a unique special. This special bar would apply 2 types or special attacks (for dual weapons and single weapons) the specials can be different if any newly released weapon has a legend behind it.

-Players have mentioned PvP. Im a fan but i believe it can be released in a later period. Maybe at 3.0+

-I would LOVE to see a Market! This tab can be located at the main menu under multiplayer. We can put our weapons for sale to other players. Each weapons and armor stats are unique in all ways possible! So why not share with the world what we have made for them in return for profiting in our hard work? I can definitely see this happening!

- Access to inventory in the lobby of a multiplayer game with GameCenter Friends and Strangers we connect to. Players can sell their useless items without having to disconnect from one another.

-Trading or Lending armor or weapons to our GameCenter Friends. Even some of our players need a hand when they feel absolutely stuck. The trades can be the extra push they've needed to continue on :)

-Last but Not least, we know more areas will be unlocked as well as increased Combat Cap. Lets have a new Area.. In the SKIES!!! This idea is still a Blurr to me but im putting it on the table before i lost the idea lmao!

--- I hope you have enjoyed reading this post as much as i have when i was typing it and you will see me a lot more.. :) Stay Strong Warriors! Remember to respond if you wish!

Eternity Warrior
Lv70 - Grand Dragon Lord

Comments

• GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Thank you so much for taking the time to offer these suggestions! There are a lot of great ideas here and we appreciate it!
  • XSlayaXSlaya Registered Users 6 Posts
    No Problem :) there are alot more where that came from! LOL. Id also like to Thank you for taking the time to read my post and enjoying it. I appreciate it very much as a person, gamer, and Eternity Warrior ! Looking forward to hear more from you. And to be honest, this is the first forum i have ever contributed to; And I'm glad its for Eternity Warriors ^_^
  • T4underboltT4underbolt Registered Users 54 Posts
    I would like to add a suggestion to this list. I wanted to play with my friend online. We were sitting in one room connected to WiFi but my friend couldn't see room I made(He was able to play this map as he unlocked it and win before)same goes for me when he created the room. My suggestion is to make better multiplayer servers search engine. We tryed also HSDPA but nothing works.
    LVL: 71 | Title: Dragon Lord | Weapon: Dragon Breakers | Helmet: Wyrm Slayer's Helm | Shoulder: General's Shoulder | Belt: General's Belt | Armpiece: General's Armpiece | Leggins: General's Leggins
    Well based on what levels each player has unlocked, the host is the one to continue unlocking stages as multiplayer progresses. Multiplayer has many improvements now based on my gameplay. Also, Nowadays; players update their modem from their cable service provider that delivers their router to whats called Wifi 3.0 (the best there is) that would be my suggestion for you for updating to continue your advance in this amazing app! Hope everything works out for you! And Remember Warrior: Keep at it! :)
  • vipinberwavipinberwa Registered Users 1 Posts
    hey I am a newbie to the suggestions department but a simple idea is to have a fully upgrade option in every weapon upgrade window so that if we do not want to know how much it potentially increases every time i press the upgrade button to decide the stones and credits used can directly pay the stones and credits to save time....i personally am not interested in how much what increases, but in what is the all round power of the weapon. Thanks to all for making such a great game...
    A great game it is! Yes! Is your suggestion in the concept of upgrading all armor and weapon levels at once? Shuffles of attriubtes towards the maximum of all pieces as possible? It seems to be a good idea! I can even add to that! Element resistence packs while upgrading as another option on how to do it! :)
  • T4underboltT4underbolt Registered Users 54 Posts
    I've got another suggestion. To be more accurate while choosing the server list, there should be more options than only N.America,Asia and Europe. I think there should be added countries server list not just continents.It would help in searching the games of your friends and also that would give us the chance to choose the server without lags. If we live for example in Italy we choose servers from Italy.
    LVL: 71 | Title: Dragon Lord | Weapon: Dragon Breakers | Helmet: Wyrm Slayer's Helm | Shoulder: General's Shoulder | Belt: General's Belt | Armpiece: General's Armpiece | Leggins: General's Leggins
    Im sure it will happen when Eternity Warriors expands further! :D
  • jack smithjack smith Registered Users 53 Posts
    Hi I have a suggestion instead of a bar indicating experience how about numbers so that we now how much further we have before the next level, also I agree we should be able to sell elements for coin when you get to a higher levels you don't have need of the lower elements. Thanks!
  • deanishdeanish Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yes i like and i lope this game
  • lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    jack smith wrote: »
    Hi I have a suggestion instead of a bar indicating experience how about numbers so that we now how much further we have before the next level, also I agree we should be able to sell elements for coin when you get to a higher levels you don't have need of the lower elements. Thanks!

Lower elements can be converted to higher elements with the use of coins. The only problem is the percentage of success for upgrading the elements. Coins are on the whole useless, unless you can use them to buy gems. I have earned millions of coins both in EW1 and EW2 and they are of no use whatsoever when you have too many of them. So what do you want coins for? Best is we can use them to buy gems.

From what I know android users can use coins or its equivalent for other games or other purposes but for ios users, the excess coins earned might as well be junk.
  • puccapucca Registered Users 36 Posts
    A market would be definitely a nice place. I usually find orange loots in hell fire and i must say, oh i wish i had them earlier, but at the time i find them, they are useless... But I know lots of people still need them. Hence a market. yeah.
    Lvl 67 Grand Dragon Lord
    Proud of getting full Mystery set without paying a single $ to buy gem :D