boss rush 2 bug.

At first I payed no attention to it but its far too often to be a mistake. In boss rush 2 wave 2 it doesnt matter which ranfom monster it is but the 2 rare zombies have a habit of touching you and you die. Happens 20% of the time and frustrates me cause the floor as a whole is easy n something daft like that sets u back a few minutes.

Comments

• sinbad19711sinbad19711 Registered Users 31 Posts
    You mean like this? It happens often and is quite annoying.
    fail.jpg
  • sinbad19711sinbad19711 Registered Users 31 Posts
    Also if a boss is killed near the outer edge his "loot" is dropped on the other side of the barrier and is in accessible. I don't mind them being immune to the game hazards but this is also annoying. We won't even go into the game wide problem of the hero only blocking when he feels like it.
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Thanks for pointing this out.

The team reads this forum and they have been made aware of this thread. We will research these issues and consider next steps once our quality assurance gets a chance to analyze it.
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    I just got some news regarding this topic:

The team has made changes to some of the boss damage in the latest update, which should be coming out very soon. Something to look forward to next :)
  • TicTacTicTac Registered Users 46 Posts
    Thanks francis. But, I don't experience this bug maybe it's only bugged on android?
    Private Message me if you need anything.
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    TicTac wrote: »
    Thanks francis. But, I don't experience this bug maybe it's only bugged on android?

I use iOS and the loot is still dropped outside . When the enemy gets hit and "knocked back out of rung and they die there the loot is unobtainable . If you are talking with the other glitch he mentioned then i have never encountered on my iphone 5, ipod 4g , or ipad 3 along with some other apple devices and all of them are on different versions
    IMG%5D
  • stewstew Registered Users 109 Posts
    Playing on android never been slammed by bosses on boss rush 2 as described, but the loot falling outside the ring is anoying