Where to find level 5 elements?

jack smithjack smith Registered Users 53 Posts
I have been playing EW2 for some time now but I am having a hard time finding elements I need.

Comments

• lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    Level 5 elements can be found in Forgotten Tomb 6 to 10, Black Dragon's lair and Boss Rush 3 and 4. Problem is to get the element you have to successfully finish these levels and to pass thru these levels you should have your skills, weapons and armor maxed. Buying skills is not enough. You have to be able to use your skills proficiently. By that I mean you must be able to time your blocks against flaming arrows, poison gas, ice bolts, minotor lords etc., aim your charge accurately cos if you misfire you are likely to be killed in the blink of an eye (this usually happens in FT against the Cobra Lord), and knowing when to use Dash. This is a great game but you have to spend time and work on it.
  • sinbad19711sinbad19711 Registered Users 31 Posts
    I get my level 5 elements from the Hellfire level 10 Zombie Boss (stage 4 I think) and the final stage Minotaur Boss. They don't always drop them but it's easy enough and often enough that I use that method (when not upgrading level 4 gems). The Forgotten Tomb is too difficult for me to do consistently. Despite the above, my weapons and armor are not maxed so I go the Hellfire route.
  • TicTacTicTac Registered Users 46 Posts
    Level 5 elements will always drop in the Black Dragon's liar.
    You can find more level 5 elements in Boss Rush 3 and 4.
    You can find a lot of level 5 elements in Forgotten tomb 6-10
    You can also find a lot of level 5 elements in the Hellfire (Not sure which stage) but, it's harder.
    You are also able to upgrade level 4 elements into level 5 elements (5x Level 4 is 1x Level 5) but there is a chance of failure when not using gems.
    Level 4 elements can be found in Boss Rush 1 and 2, White dragon's lair and Forgotten Tombe stage 3-6.

I hope this sums it up!
    Private Message me if you need anything.
  • sinbad19711sinbad19711 Registered Users 31 Posts
    TicTac wrote: »
    You can also find a lot of level 5 elements in the Hellfire (Not sure which stage) but, it's harder.
    Please define "a lot" and "harder". I have never received more than 3 lvl 5 gems from Hellfire level 10. And Hellfire is far easier for me than comparable Forgotten Tomb levels. Must be an Android thing.
    No, it's not an Android thing. It's just as difficult for iOS. You need to go to Tomb 6 and play solo to earn level 5 elements. I have earned from 0 to 7 (yes seven) level 5 elements in just 1 onslaught. Tomb 7 to 10 seldom give many elements and seems more difficult to play when the Cobra Lord seems unkillable. To kill the Minotaur Lord, using the shield is better but your timing must be good and you need to practise it. Getting past wave 8 and wave 10 is the key to finishing FT. I find that the problem with playing solo is if you "charge" to soon i.e. before the Cobra Lord emerges, you are stuck in the "charging" and the Lord does not emerge and if you waste the charge by releasing it, the Lord emerges and dash at you and you are killed. If you play multiplayer you don't get this problem. To overcome this problem, as soon as a wave is cleared and the Lord is to appear on the next wave, run upstairs as far as possible and when you see a red triangle at the edge of your screen (this means the Lord has cometh, he he) quickly "charge" yourself and get ready to blast into the direction of the red triangle. Blast as soon as you get a glimpse of the Lord. Hope you have an accurate aim and a strong blast, then "spin dash" into thy Lord.

In Multiplayer, the problem is team work and again I find problems in wave 8 and wave 10. Both players should stay together especially the weaker. The stronger should go into "charge mode", while the weaker should keep still behind him and get ready to block but not attack the enemy, as any interference from the weaker player may cause the stronger to misfire and get the both of them killed. I get very frustrated when my weaker partner turned chicken and start to run all over the place with the Lord chasing him and slaughtering him.
  • jack smithjack smith Registered Users 53 Posts
    Thank for info.
  • ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    If you strong enaught FT 6-10
    HF 6-10
    Unstopable black dragon.
  • ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    U need 565 level 5 element to fully up grade D. Breaker and full set wyrm armor, after this u can become a G.D.L heee..
  • FridayWingFridayWing Registered Users 10 Posts
    Hellfire 10 drops only 1-2 level 5 element given that you do not use too much potion and was not hit too often. However, forgotten tomb 10 gives out 2-4. It is very hard for forgotten tomb though. Especially the last wave where the Minotaur and Cobra Lord goes out. I used 2-4 potions with these two dude. If unlucky, you will even need to revive.

Goodluck
    Here is one way of playing wave 10 of Forgotten Tomb. As soon as you cleared wave 9, quickly "charge" at the top of the stairs and when the Lord dashes at you blast him and while he is stunned run downstairs until your "charge" is refilled and far enough for you to recharge and fire at the Lord when he wakes up and goes after you. Repeat this until you have killed the 2 Lords and the Spider. You have to be quick and accurate; may take a bit of practice to get it right. Hey nothing comes easy and that's what make this game interesting ... Solving problems.
  • ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    lauapik wrote: »
    the Lord is to appear on the next wave, run upstairs as far as possible and when you see a red triangle at the edge of your screen (this means the Lord has cometh, he he) quickly "charge" yourself and get ready to blast into the direction of the red triangle. Blast as soon as you get a glimpse of the Lord. Hope you have an accurate aim and a strong blast, then "spin dash" into thy Lord.

Ye I'm using this kind of technique too! But sometimes when I feel lucky I'd run upstairs and when I see the red triangle I run forward to it and use the block technique on thy lord haha then if successful I'll follow up with a spin dash or a charge ye \m/
  • T4underboltT4underbolt Registered Users 54 Posts
    Block is good technique for Cobra Lord but if Minotaur is right behind this tactic can be dangerous for you. I use this for Cobra Lord: charge on cobra lord then I use full dash combo and he is dead. Then I can take care of minotaur.
    LVL: 71 | Title: Dragon Lord | Weapon: Dragon Breakers | Helmet: Wyrm Slayer's Helm | Shoulder: General's Shoulder | Belt: General's Belt | Armpiece: General's Armpiece | Leggins: General's Leggins