Loading screen problem

Good day

HELP!

I cant open eternity warriors 2. It goes to the load screen and just sticks there.
Why? any solutions?

im using android OS 4.1.1

Thanks

Comments

• TicTacTicTac Registered Users 46 Posts
    Have you tried reinstalling? And might your memory be full?
    Private Message me if you need anything.
  • jacqueseriesjacqueseries Registered Users 2 Posts
    i never tried reinstalling but will my items and level roll back to lvl 1 if i do that?
    and i have a free space of 500 internal memory and sd card.

Thanks
  • TicTacTicTac Registered Users 46 Posts
    You have to back up the game first and then reinstall it. Backing up can be done in the settings.
    Private Message me if you need anything.
  • sinbad19711sinbad19711 Registered Users 31 Posts
    TicTac wrote: »
    You have to back up the game first and then reinstall it. Backing up can be done in the settings.

Back up is not a settings option on android. Someone posted elsewhere you can use Titanium Backup for Android but I don't know if it works. The game FAQ doesn't give backup help.
  • AlexanderkeAlexanderke Registered Users 18 Posts
    Yes it works. There are also other options to use for android but it's still on old forum
  • stewstew Registered Users 109 Posts
    +1 for titanium BU Working
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    stew wrote: »
    +1 for titanium BU Working
    Glad to hear it worked! Thanks for everyone's advice on this one.
  • T4underboltT4underbolt Registered Users 54 Posts
    TB is working only if android device is rooted. I have rooted my device so I do backups after everygame and I also save the previous backup before doing new one that will replace it. Eternity Warriors 2 crashes because the data files get crashed. If anybody with android not rooted wants his game progress to be save.

1)Go to your internal memory ====> data =======> com.glu.ewarriors2
    2)copy this folder to another place for example SD card.
    3)Play the game.
    4)Create new folder inside the one that you place com.glu.ewarriors2 folder.
    5)put old data folder there and then copy again data/com.glu.ewarriors2 to main folder of your game backup (this time with new saves)
    6)check if the game is opening without stuck at loading if yes delete old data folder and keep the new one as a backup.

It may be boring procedure but if you get lvl 50+ it is worth it.
    LVL: 71 | Title: Dragon Lord | Weapon: Dragon Breakers | Helmet: Wyrm Slayer's Helm | Shoulder: General's Shoulder | Belt: General's Belt | Armpiece: General's Armpiece | Leggins: General's Leggins
  • ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    Glamazon wrote: »
    Glad to hear it worked! Thanks for everyone's advice on this one.

Have you tried the Carbon Backup for Android or the ADB Backup?