Options

Success rate of upgrading is too low!

FridayWingFridayWing Registered Users 10 Posts
I have been upgrading my Dragons Bane for almost 10 times with no luck! 14,000 worth of coins + 4 level 5 element is needed for this upgrade and it's always failed! Come on, Glu! I am just a regular player that doesn't have the money to buy Glu coins / Gems. Please try to increase the success rate.

Does anyone here share the same feeling? :( Do you guys have any technique on upgrading? Can someone please share it. I have seen one wherein he takes out the save file from the EW2 folder and then do the upgrade. If it fails, he just loads back the save file and redo the upgrade. Can someone confirm if that's possible?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    If u haved icloud u can do it.
  • Options
    DeathstalkerDeathstalker Registered Users 3 Posts
    I am still having issues with the game. I am missing 5000 Calvary and 5000 Knights. Oh yeah and don't forget my dragon is still missing! I have sent messages with no responses.
  • Options
    FridayWingFridayWing Registered Users 10 Posts
    I am still having issues with the game. I am missing 5000 Calvary and 5000 Knights. Oh yeah and don't forget my dragon is still missing! I have sent messages with no responses.

what do you mean by that bro? lol. I don't think we have calvary and knight in EW2
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    FridayWing wrote: »
    what do you mean by that bro? lol. I don't think we have calvary and knight in EW2

Must have been mugged by some monster and wandered into the wrong forum, ha ha ha!
  • Options
    digitalwarriordigitalwarrior Registered Users 5 Posts
    Yea the upgrading dosent make sense at all i this game specially the fact that the more you upgrade the lower The percentage becomes and the more dependent u are on the coins if this dosent change im playing elsewhere
  • Options
    sinbad19711sinbad19711 Registered Users 31 Posts
    Have fun playing elsewhere. This is one way Glu makes money. And it should be harder to make major upgrades. Armorer isn't a skill you upgrade. Play long enough and you can use boss rush glu coins to upgrade.
  • Options
    DeathstalkerDeathstalker Registered Users 3 Posts
    You're right it's not the right one but same company. I was hoping for a response on here. I was playing Dragon storm! But again glu doesn't respond. Well it was a shot thanks anyway. Oh and it was after the game upgrade!
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    FridayWing wrote: »
    I have been upgrading my Dragons Bane for almost 10 times with no luck! 14,000 worth of coins + 4 level 5 element is needed for this upgrade and it's always failed! Come on, Glu! I am just a regular player that doesn't have the money to buy Glu coins / Gems. Please try to increase the success rate.

Does anyone here share the same feeling? :( Do you guys have any technique on upgrading? Can someone please share it. I have seen one wherein he takes out the save file from the EW2 folder and then do the upgrade. If it fails, he just loads back the save file and redo the upgrade. Can someone confirm if that's possible?

Thanks!

I agree. This upgrade with percentage of success is a great injustice, especially to Andriod users. The coins and elements are hard earned rewards and to see them disappear is a big blow to the players. I should know because When I did not know about i- cloud, I lost a hefty amount of coins and elements. Even if you use i-cloud, you still have to know how to load and save your game and it is not as straight forward as one would think. You can still lose your shirt if you don't double check everything. And it is tedious. Impatient users will tear out their hair in frustration.

I think percentile success for upgrades should be done away with to attract more players and therefore generate more revenue for the game creators. Boss Rush is best update to the game to date. You have a good chance to earn coins and elements and also the games is challenging for dedicated players.

To all players: do you know that you can earn a maximum of 290 gems and at least 4000 coins a day in Boss Rush. I am not saying it is easy to earn them (the gems). First you have to work out how. Next you must know how to use your skills and when to use them against what kind of bosses. Then you must know how to manage you resources, your health and rage portions, not wasting them unneccessarily (I despair when I see my partner in the game, rush to get himself killed after I have revived him; use the spin on empty air; stand in the traps clueless that his health is slipping away; rush in front of me when I am charging and start to charge himself trying to impress me when they can't hurt a fly with their charge. Playing multiplaying is playing to help or to be helped, not showing off or challenging your partner.) Then it's good to get to know what kind of bosses will emerge, when and where.

You get to enjoy the game more if you take the trouble to sharpen your power of observation.