Options

What's better? General Spear o Dragon Breaker?

Giorgio96Giorgio96 Registered Users 8 Posts
You think that's better General Spear or Dragon Breaker? Tell me your opinion!

Comments

• Options
    RegisPhilbinRegisPhilbin Registered Users 7 Posts
    Was about to post the same question. Follow up from me is, is there any difference in a two hand weapon vs. dual wielding or is it just for show?
  • Options
    jds8585jds8585 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Two handed you have better range, but less speed. I find that two handed weapons are good at clearing out crowds of mobs. Dual wield is faster, but less range, good for 1v1 boss mobs, not really good at clearing out large groups of mobs.
    Level 65 Dragon Slayer. Favorite weapons: Dragon Bane, Mystic Axe, Vile Sickle Swords.
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    jds8585 wrote: »
    Two handed you have better range, but less speed. I find that two handed weapons are good at clearing out crowds of mobs. Dual wield is faster, but less range, good for 1v1 boss mobs, not really good at clearing out large groups of mobs.

Try this with your double handed weapon. When you dash spin into a crowd, tap rapidly on the attack button and see if there is a differece in the damage to the crowd.

I got both the breaker and bane, but I only used the bane when I am bored or to test it out and now I accidently sold it off for 0 coins but I wont miss it.
  • Options
    My double handed weapons is a pair of Orange vile sickle swords, fun to use, but I generally use the dragons bane cause I like weapons with a large swing radius :P

I have barely used the Dragon breaker since its a pain to upgrade for android users :l

Now back on topic, I have no idea what the general spear looks like or what type of damage it does since the Kindle tablet version of ew 2 hasn't updated >:(, but I assume it's a two handed weapon, I'm a fan of two handed weapons so I guess the spear is good. A fully upgraded Dragon breaker is also very good.
    Level 65 Dragon Slayer. Favorite weapons: Dragon Bane, Mystic Axe, Vile Sickle Swords.
  • Options
    T4underboltT4underbolt Registered Users 54 Posts
    Let's clear everything here :P.

Somebody has already said the difference between two-handed weapons and double handed weapons but forgot to mention one important thing. Double handed weapons have better base attack than two handed so they're much better. I have similar feelings with dragon bane as well.

I've got my bane just week ago and upgraded it to 2400dmg. I thought I will be so awesome now and will kill everything :P. I was wrong I had grim sickle swords with 1470 dmg and 1375 base attack +90 poison attack and this one was only a bit worse than bane upgraded like this. I sell my bane with purpose and now I'm focused to upgrade my grims(that I didnt sell thanks god xD) and dragon breakers. Dragon breakers will be better fully upgraded than fully upgraded grim but grims are easier to upgrade so I will try to upgrading them while trying to get full dragon breakers.

What I heard about General's Spear. This is much better version of Dragon's Bane. As for a two handed weapon it has very good base attack(much better than dragon's bane)but it is still not comparable to fully upgraded dragon breakers. Upgrading this weapon is the same as upgrading dragon breakers then prepare your elements if you want to fully upgrade it :P.

Conclusion is Dragon Breaker > General's Spear > Dragon's Bane.

So if somebody like member above me really likes to use two handed weapons but is dissapointed of performance of Dragon's Bane he can take replacement that is General's Spear.
    LVL: 71 | Title: Dragon Lord | Weapon: Dragon Breakers | Helmet: Wyrm Slayer's Helm | Shoulder: General's Shoulder | Belt: General's Belt | Armpiece: General's Armpiece | Leggins: General's Leggins
  • Options
    RegisPhilbinRegisPhilbin Registered Users 7 Posts
    Thank you for the responses
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    I have no problems with Dragons Bane. I upgraded it 6th time already and its power is awesome!
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4851756455808&l=84969b97fb :-)
  • Options
    Drewtime42oDrewtime42o Registered Users 5 Posts
    I currently have my breaker maxed out at 4800( or around there) and its sick. I have the bane at around 3400 and stopped upgrading it because the breaker I feel is so much better. I used the bane for a while and the range can be nice. But once you get good you mow anything down that comes in your path with the breaker. Just my two cents!
  • Options
    Giorgio96 wrote: »

Do you realise that with Boss Rush you can now earn enough gems to buy the orange general's spear which is about 300 points higher the the blue general's spear and statistically the strongest weapon? You need 5000 gems to buy it but many strong players do not know it is within their reach.
  • Options
    Lol you can earn up to 10 or more gems (glu credits in the Android world) in boss rush, do it 50 or so times you can buy the spear :p It's the same as collecting coins for those 50k skill upgrades, Do able just takes some time XD
  • Options
    jds8585 wrote: »
    Lol you can earn up to 10 or more gems (glu credits in the Android world) in boss rush, do it 50 or so times you can buy the spear :p It's the same as collecting coins for those 50k skill upgrades, Do able just takes some time XD

If you can do it without titanium or other hacking apps then good for you. What I want to stress here is that good players can earn up to 290 gems per day in either Andriod or iOS to earn the gems without any third party apps. Players who dont want to mess around with their system files, using what is in the game proper itself.
  • Options
    IndiepwnIndiepwn Registered Users 62 Posts
    I have breaker(4708) and general spear(5327) fully upgraded. The general spear is better. Over 600 more damage makes a difference.
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    Giorgio96 wrote: »

Now that this game has PVP... the General's Spear can give you high power rating than Dragon Breaker. Some player told me that my General Spear can interrupt them or stopped them because its fast.

In terms of power... the Dragon Breaker is proven much to be the superior weapon.
  • Options
    Doan999Doan999 Registered Users 2 Posts
    You guys have money.... I'm level 57 and only can do bosh rush2 for 15 gems.... Will never have enough to upgrade and weapons.