Earning more than 90 gems in Boss Rush!

lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
If you think that you can earn only 90 gems in total in Boss Rush you are wrong. In fact, you can earn an extra 10 to 90 gems if you are a good player and if you are lucky to find a partner as good as you and if the game does not crash during play. 10 to 50 extra gems will not pose much of a problem but to get 90 extra will depend on luck and partner. There is no cheating, hacking or any foul means to achieve this. Just use your grey matter to think this out. I am not giving the solution because I think you will be more proud of yourself if you can find the solution yourself. I just want the dedicated gamers to know of this possibility and work out the solution. I know many good players have finished the game and could see no more challenges left.

Additional info: I have dug deeper and found that you can earn up to 290 gems and I have done it. It's very difficult of course and over 200 gems will be of no problems to good players. Only game crashes will do you in.

Quick info: play Level 4 both entries first, solo and hard mode if you can finish it successfully.
Then in Multi mode play 3-4 and 3-4.
Then in Multi mode play 2-3-4 and again 2-3-4.
Then in Multi mode play 1-2-3-4 and repeat 1-2-3-4.
Save your game every time you finish level 4 successfully. When in multi level session, you or partner cannot quit the game until level 4 or you won't get the max gems possible. If game crashes in multi session (floors), then you are done for.
Weak players should start from the Level they can finish without revival and work backwards as above. Then hitch a ride with strong players for the higher levels.
Prev134567

Comments

• TicTacTicTac Registered Users 46 Posts
    Does this work for both Android and iOS?
    Private Message me if you need anything.
  • lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    Though I don't know about Android, I think it should work on Android too.
  • ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    I know what are u mean fren, im also do this hihihi...

Working both.
    Medium strength players need not despair. You can also double the gems of the levels you can pass. If you can pass level 2 and 3 but not 4, you can still earn 100 gems a day. And if you can only pass level 2, you can earn 40 gems a day. Before Boss Rush was introduced, I never had more than 10 gems, now WOW.

Even weak players can earn lots of gems if they can find a strong playing partner. Once a lvl 4 player joined me in Boss Rush 1; and he/she had enough sense to stay safe at the centre bottom of the screen away from the blades and flames and ice blasts from the short pillars (the ice blasts I consider the most dangerous cos they freeze you and you just cannot defend yourself). He/she jumped from lvl 4 to lvl 21 in the first wave. Let the stronger do all the fighting and the weaker player concentrate on protecting himself from being killed, use the shield for it is not only a defensive item but an offensive one too. Another thing, if you get killed, DONT leave the game. You will still get you rewards. If you crash out then there is nothing anyone can do.
    What is the maximum number of gems you can earn?
  • romeoza39romeoza39 Registered Users 2 Posts
    hotmail.comn
  • FridayWingFridayWing Registered Users 10 Posts
    Can you please share it? I need gems / coins in order to upgrade my Dragons bane. I have been upgrading my Dragons Bane for almost 10 times with no luck! 14,000 worth of coins + 4 level 5 element is needed for this upgrade and it's always failed! I'm into this for almost a month and I am on the verge of just quitting because it's so hard to upgrade this weapon.

Hope you can share this one to us. I do have an idea how to do it though. I just want to validate my arguments.
    FridayWing wrote: »
    Can you please share it? I need gems / coins in order to upgrade my Dragons bane. I have been upgrading my Dragons Bane for almost 10 times with no luck! 14,000 worth of coins + 4 level 5 element is needed for this upgrade and it's always failed! I'm into this for almost a month and I am on the verge of just quitting because it's so hard to upgrade this weapon.

Hope you can share this one to us. I do have an idea how to do it though. I just want to validate my arguments.

Can you send me a private message request like Tic Tac as I don't want to spoil it for people who like to think out the solution?
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    I know what are u mean fren, im also do this hihihi...

Working both.

• ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    lauapik wrote: »

About 150.
  • T4underboltT4underbolt Registered Users 54 Posts
    LOL. Seriously this is not a big mistery. If anybody has ever played dragons lair in multiplayer mode he will know how to get more glu :D
    LVL: 71 | Title: Dragon Lord | Weapon: Dragon Breakers | Helmet: Wyrm Slayer's Helm | Shoulder: General's Shoulder | Belt: General's Belt | Armpiece: General's Armpiece | Leggins: General's Leggins
    LOL. Seriously this is not a big mistery. If anybody has ever played dragons lair in multiplayer mode he will know how to get more glu :D

Pray tell us how you can earn up to 290 gems in one day in Dragon's Lair! You cant even win 1 gem in DL.

After reading you other posts I see you confuse Elements with Gems. Gems are not dropped anywhere in the game. They are earned by completing Boss Rush 2 to 4. The gems were increased from 1,2 and 3 to 10, 15 and 20.

Gems can be used to revive the dead and extend the time of 2 minute limit per wave in Boss Rush 4. Elements cannot do anything except for upgrades with percentage of success. So I hope I have cleared the mystery for you.
    Sorry but this post above actually made me laugh. I was not precise. I should add in the end of my sentence "in boss rush". It is similar to earning reown points in multiplayer system I bet. That's why I compared this 2 places. I have played this game very long and now I have 65 lvl. I know what I'm talking about :P
    LVL: 71 | Title: Dragon Lord | Weapon: Dragon Breakers | Helmet: Wyrm Slayer's Helm | Shoulder: General's Shoulder | Belt: General's Belt | Armpiece: General's Armpiece | Leggins: General's Leggins
    Sorry but this post above actually made me laugh. I was not precise. I should add in the end of my sentence "in boss rush". It is similar to earning reown points in multiplayer system I bet. That's why I compared this 2 places. I have played this game very long and now I have 65 lvl. I know what I'm talking about :P

For your information, I know you dont know what you are talking about, and I am a level 70 Grand Dragon Lord with totally maxed weapons, armour and skills. I have played Eternity Warrior 1 and continued with the inception of Warrior 2 and been playing every day for when first the highest level was 50 then 60 and finally at 70 before the introduction of Tomb followed by Dragon's Lair and finally Boss Rush. I have finished the whole game for EW 1 and EW 2, solo and multiplayer and have been helping other players to earn resources with the aim of helping them enjoy the game and not be frustrated.

I have played with people all over, people who speak English, people from US, Canada, Ghana, Japan,
    Africa, Middle East, Thailand, Venezuela, Peru, Mexico, Vietnam, Mongolia, Russia, Turkey, in fact the whole world, 99.99% are beautiful people and as in the nature of things a very few unpleasant ones.
    I was playing EW1 as well and finished the game.I was there as well when max lvl was 50 here.Question is if you maxed your weapons for real or using icloud trick :p.
    I was playing EW1 as well and finished the game.I was there as well when max lvl was 50 here.Question is if you maxed your weapons for real or using icloud trick :p.

What are you insinuating by 'trick'? It is part of the game and if you are too stupid not to use it, whose fault is it. I have lost a huge amount of coins and elements before I got wise to i-cloud. Even if you use i-cloud you can still lose your shirt if you are not careful. I have written about the injustice of the percentage of success of upgrades in another post especially for Android users.

This thread of mine has nothing to do with using i-cloud. It is about earning more than 90 gems with no tricks involved, no cheating, no hacking, and no i-cloud which you are harping about. I have a few people including Android users writing to me how to do it and I have always obligingly provided the solution. All have confirmed what I suggested is correct. Why I dont give the solution in here is for the reason is at the beginning of my thread. I am trying to do is to tell those players who have finished and left the game that Boss Rush has more challenges and means to earn gems to help them buy items unavailable to them (e.g. The general's orange coloured spear) without having to use real money. I am halfway to earning enough gems to get orange general's spear. At the same time I am trying to help the weaker players how to earn coins and GEMS to help them upgrade faster as it is far easier to play Boss Rush 1 and 2 and earn 4000 coins and 20 GEMS in about 5 mins. if they get a good partner. With DL and FT even with good partners you know how long it will take. If you have finished Rush 4 single handed without using a single bottle of potion of Rage or Health, then feel free to crow here.

That is why your advice and insinuation and snide remarks are not welcomed here. You may have played a lot of games but seemed to have learned nothing worth learning. Breaking wind and shuffling your feet may confuse people about the noise but the smell will give you away!
  • IndiepwnIndiepwn Registered Users 62 Posts
    I am also fully upgraded an beat boss 4 easily. I don't know how to do what you are talking about. I can beat boss rush 1-3 without getting hit at all and get no extra bonuses. I guess I'm missing something.
    Indiepwn wrote: »
    I am also fully upgraded an beat boss 4 easily. I don't know how to do what you are talking about. I can beat boss rush 1-3 without getting hit at all and get no extra bonuses. I guess I'm missing something.

This is no trick, no hack, and even no i-cloud, no 3rd party apps to mess up your system just your abilities and a bit of luck (by luck I mean the games crashing during play or your partner crashing out or leaving during your game).

Just drop me a private message and I will provide the solution gladly. More people have written to me and agree that I am right. Yesterday I had the luck to meet the right partners and earned myself 290 gems. With your abilities you can easily earn over 200 gems a day!
    I already knew you could do this. It only works with multiplayer for me. You made this sound like there was something you could do in the board itself. lol
    I already knew you could do this. It only works with multiplayer for me. You made this sound like there was something you could do in the board itself. lol

Sorry about misleading you in the last part of my posting where I said you should play solo first; I was not specific enough. It should read "play solo the first two games your start for the day and the rest of the games MUST be played multiplayer. In fact you can play all the games multiplayer. I would if I could play solo all through but that is not possible. As you should know your friend can mess up the game, causing the use of more resources, time-wasting, causing you to miss-hit etc., and the bosses are tougher in multiplayer. Of course not all friends are like that. I have met many helpful friends who can work beautifully as team mates.
    It's a great idea to get more gems for sure.
    It's a great idea to get more gems for sure.

Yes it is! Pity most players are still unaware of it. Today a level 2 (level two) partnered me from Boss Rush 3 to 4. He dropped dead in the first few seconds but remained with me till the end and continued on to Boss 4 and again he was killed in a blink. Still he stayed on. In the end he gained 35 gems in all not counting the items dropped (not neccessary for you to pick the items dropped to own them. Partners do the picking for BOTH players.) he did not lift a finger to do anything in Boss 3 and 4. Even if I failed to pass level 4, he would still gain 15 gems and items from Boss 3.

Important advice to weak players: stay dead as revival is costly to you. The important thing in Boss Rush is to earn as much as you can without using portions and gems. I have come across players who revived themselves 5 or 6 times to pass a level. That is losing BIG money and resources.

The only fear I have in playing Boss is the game crashing.
  • wewehalimwewehalim Registered Users 12 Posts
    I read that you can get 290 gems a day?
    i play boss rush in multiplayer, but after 2 entries in each level, the reward just drop to 70 coins.
    Any info will be appreciated, thankss
  • jack smithjack smith Registered Users 53 Posts
    I am not understanding what you are saying I finished boss rush 1,2 in solo then tried to play in multiplayer mode and it won't let me.Can you help me?
    Look up your private messages for solution I sent.
    Hey man no sweat. I really didn't want to start a fight etc even if it looks so. Anyway if you know the solution for a bug. I have sometimes a bug with 0 glu coins after getting back to game next day and it all has back to normal after online playing. This time I've got -234254657575 glu coins and nothing works. I tryed to restore backups from Titanium even those older but nothing works. Usually there was a problem with 0 glu after changing my software but playing online and restoring backup was making it fine again but now even restoring older backups is useless. I dont want to reinstall the game fully as I want to keep my 65 lvl that I worked for so hard. Anybody can find a solution? PLease dont tell me to send tickets because mainly its useless. I didnt mess up with game files to get glu coins or gold or anything else.
  • vemareddy.gazzalavemareddy.gazzala Registered Users 8 Posts
    Can you please sent me the solution privately ,So that i can use it for getting Gems
  • vemareddy.gazzalavemareddy.gazzala Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hello Can someone please sent me the solution privately ,So that i can use it for getting Gems
    Hey man no sweat. I really didn't want to start a fight etc even if it looks so. Anyway if you know the solution for a bug. I have sometimes a bug with 0 glu coins after getting back to game next day and it all has back to normal after online playing. This time I've got -234254657575 glu coins and nothing works. I tryed to restore backups from Titanium even those older but nothing works. Usually there was a problem with 0 glu after changing my software but playing online and restoring backup was making it fine again but now even restoring older backups is useless. I dont want to reinstall the game fully as I want to keep my 65 lvl that I worked for so hard. Anybody can find a solution? PLease dont tell me to send tickets because mainly its useless. I didnt mess up with game files to get glu coins or gold or anything else.

Sorry to hear about your problem. I think all players have come across problems at one time or another. My warrior in EW1 disappeared after level 30 something and I finished only the Mage because I was at too high a level to want to restart. To this day my Warrior is still missing.

For EW2 my game crashed when the maximum level was 50, 3 levels from finishing Forgotten Tomb. At that time I was ignorant of the use of i-cloud, so i-cloud cannot be blamed for the crash. Read the glu support and was told to power down and restart. Followed the instruction but still no go. Only choice was to delete everything and reload the game and play from the beginning.Still come across bugs like: dragons refusing to fly off, naked warrior, messages saying you have failed and advising you to get better weapons, when you have not even started to fight, game crashing when you have finished successfully and losing everything including the health and rage potions, etc. just have to live with it. A power down and power up takes care of everything.

I know enough from PC's NEVER to fool around with your device system. You want to fool around you better get to know it inside out. You may get quick gratification but you will pay in the end.

I know next to nothing about i-pad system or Android and I dont want to know. I want to enjoy the games and help others enjoy where I can.
  • jwill5830jwill5830 Registered Users 3 Posts
    send me the strategy for more gems please