Options

How do yoiu defeat the White Dragon?

USAKSCUSAKSC Registered Users 33 Posts
I cannot defeat the white dragon. The ice gets to me. What type of armor or ice resistance is needed. When I add up all the ice resistance of all my armor I have about 1200 pts but it's not enough. Please help. I need to farm level 4 gems.

Comments

• Options
    anas.lyanas.ly Registered Users 35 Posts
    The best armor/ice resistance is Wayrm set !
    what's your OS? if it's android i can help you (Multiplayer) :)
    guess who's back? :p
  • Options
    Giorgio96Giorgio96 Registered Users 8 Posts
    It's easy. You must have a good weapon, 1200 atk it's good. When the dragon attack you have to be able to parry attack. When the crystals appear, attack them with dash skill so the dragon can't give you damage
  • Options
    USAKSCUSAKSC Registered Users 33 Posts
    I'm running on OS X and my Wyrm set needs needs 25 Lv 4 gems at 40% change of success. That's why I need lv 4 gems in the first place. It's a Catch 22. Need Lv 4 gems to upgrade Wyrm set, need to defeat the White dragon to get Lv 4 gems. Augh!

I have a Dragon bane at 3000 attack so I will try the dash skill. Any other technique I need to try?

Thanks for the help.
  • Options
    jds8585jds8585 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Don't use dash skill, practice using parry skill. I have beaten the white Dragon in un-upgraded demon armor and a 3.4k damage Dragon Bane using just parry/block skill. It also helps a TON if u have the parry upgraded to have 2 blade waves and it also helps to have a reserve of 10 health potions in case the Dragon hits you with the ice wave. Also, when u get to the part where you have to kill mobs, kill the ALL the archers first. They'd arrows tend to eat up your health quick if you don't have strong armor. Hope this helps and good luck.

Ps: when you get to the crystals part, stand behind them so you parry at the crystals when the Dragon attacks you. :p
    Level 65 Dragon Slayer. Favorite weapons: Dragon Bane, Mystic Axe, Vile Sickle Swords.