Options

multiplayer bug

ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
Fighting the Black Dragon now in MP, I'm about to finish the battle then suddenly... my attacks no longer damaging enemies, why is that? Grrr... this is what I don't like when playing online.. :-(

Comments

• Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    happened to me as well but its the red dragon, i ended up doing 500+ combos lol still no damage done & the dragon is stuck there just lookin at me

23307838.png
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    xneonlightxneonlight Registered Users 64 Posts
    Same thing happend to me.. but all MP games for me is kinda laggy.. takes time to do dmg, i make a hit and then a few secs later the opponents hp goes down.. Eternity warriors 2 rly need a big update and bug fix!
  • Options
    yup there's another bug, this time in bosh rush where the camera view didnt follow my character was stuck in the middle of the screen, i couldnt see myself & the Bosses, but i manage to finish the round just by doing random attacks(they come at you anyway)
  • Options
    anas.lyanas.ly Registered Users 35 Posts
    same thing to me !
    I agree with xneonlight, the game needs a new servers! the android users are suffer from these laggy battles!
    and no Boss Rush bug happened to me!

My Phone is : LG Optimus 3D P920
    guess who's back? :p
  • Options
    xneonlightxneonlight Registered Users 64 Posts
    Im using samsung galaxy s3 4g and its a verry good phone so i dont thing the lagg has to do with the phone. But whos the creater of this game? Do they read in the forums?
  • Options
    USAKSCUSAKSC Registered Users 33 Posts
    This same problem happened to me once during MP mode in HF using OS X. Seems it's not just a mobile issue.
  • Options
    anas.lyanas.ly Registered Users 35 Posts
    xneonlight wrote: »
    Im using samsung galaxy s3 4g and its a verry good phone so i dont thing the lagg has to do with the phone. But whos the creater of this game? Do they read in the forums?

I'm talking about the lag during " Online Co-op " mode, offline mode is just fine for me :)
    guess who's back? :p
  • Options
    seems to me i can never finish black dragon without bugs, either it disconnects me or it gets stuck! this is annoying!