Options

Please allow grouping through multiplayer Lobby!! ( read for more info)

Drewtime42oDrewtime42o Registered Users 5 Posts
The one thing I would really like to see happen in this game is the ability to be able to group up with people once inside the lobby. For me as a higher level there is nothing more frustrating after countless times looking to a solid teammate only to have either the game disconnect or finish our couple levels then have to hope that he can find you in the countless other open rooms.

Giving the ability to make "friends" in the lobby after playing with someone would be awesome! This way you can see if they are online and maybe send them an invite without having to go through the cumbersome gamcenter group matching process. I have found some really great group members and we really mesh well together, but after the run is over they are lost in the abyss of mediocre players :p.

Please let me know if something like this is possible.

**** PS- maybe its that's not possible could you make a sort of filtering process where you can pick the level ranges you can show. So for example maybe if im working on a harder run I can't do alone and perhaps I only want to see levels between 58-65 that are looking for groups so I don't' waste time finding a level appropriate teammate.

Just a few ideas!! Thanks for listening!

Comments

• Options
    stewstew Registered Users 109 Posts
    Agreed. When I'm trying to power through boss rush I'd like to be with someone my level. Not that I don't take low levels on a ride sometimes but it would b nice to have an option
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Yea . Would be nice If we could sort out which levels we want to play in . Just need to come up with a way for a low level user not to overuse it to play with level 70 players so they could get everything for doing nothing
    IMG%5D