Options

my game reset!!

So there I am at level 57 and I go to play today and discover to my great dismay that the game has reset and I am now starting all over again.......after I have spent a bit of money to get that far of course.....so pissed off! I want my money back if they cant fix it.

Comments

• Options
    shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    Have you filed a ticket shaykitty? If you go to the customer support forum and to the thread "how to file a ticket", you can submit a ticket for the support team to look into this for you. Good luck. I hope things work out for you.
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • Options
    loryslorys Registered Users 1 Posts
    Me too reset all. Black dragon down..... nosense for me
  • Options
    shaykittyshaykitty Registered Users 9 Posts
    Sent in a ticket........no reply.......darn....it....
  • Options
    GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    It takes up to 48 hours for a reply. Please be patient and someone will help you. Also, be sure to look through the sticky threads here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/forumdisplay.php?14-Customer-Care
    There are a lot of answers to similar issues there.
  • Options
    And still I wait....:p
  • Options
    Sooo...... do I spam them with tickets till they fix my game or just keep waiting for them to get around to it?
  • Options
    shaykitty wrote: »
    Sooo...... do I spam them with tickets till they fix my game or just keep waiting for them to get around to it?
    Creating another ticket will just delay the process. The best way is to "update" your current ticket. Did you get an email from the immediately after you sent the ticket where they basically just say how they received your ticket.

If you did, there will be a link on that email that takes you to your ticket. or you can do a direct reply to it and it will update. But opening multiple tickets for the same issue will cause the process to be a lot longer.
  • Options
    I did get a confirmation number so I thought I was all good. Sigh
  • Options
    TaliesinTaliesin Registered Users 14 Posts
    I'm in the same boat.

Opened up EW2 earlier today and all progress has been reset.

Needless to say I'm not impressed, this only highlights the need for a backup capability for Android users.

I'll be filing a ticket for sure.

Edit: Ticket posted, and from the email I recieved it may take several days for a response.

Not only that I couldn't help but notice that "Game reset / Progress Lost" was in the drop down list for problems encountered.

Perhaps then this kind of issue isn't uncommon.

If so then my confidence in glu has been shaken considerably.

Thankfully I haven't spent any money on this game.
  • Options
    The fact that you got the confirmation letter is great because you know they got your ticket. The numbers are probably a little higher than usual since new games were just released and bugs are found. It can take up to a week or longer some times. Hopefully if will get sorted soon. Good luck!
  • Options
    TaliesinTaliesin Registered Users 14 Posts
    A week or longer!

Nowhere near good enough.
  • Options
    Well.......like a Moroni I did spend some money and if they don't fix this I consider it stealing unless they are willing to give me my money back or an equal value in credits. .......and still I wait....:p
  • Options
    gunman353gunman353 Registered Users 9 Posts
    My game completely reset too.. Back to level 1
  • Options
    STILL. Waiting.....REALLY?!!?! .....CRANKY!!!!
  • Options
    So I just put in my second ticket about my game reset and I even got a cont number. Lets see if I can get some freakin service.
  • Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Hello shaykitty,

I am sorry you experienced problems with the game on your Kindle device. I asked our Customer Care team to let me know what is going on with your case and i received the following information:

Ticket number 130311-000148 submitted on 3/11/2013 at 12:08 PM, Answered on 3/11/2013 at 12:48 PM.

As you can see we did not ignore the requrest and we do not ignore any tickets. this is part of our customer care procedures. Unfortunately the outcome is not going to make any of this easier as it was responded to you back on 3/11 that this game does not save game progress online, it saves it on the local device and if this data is lost or corrupted, we do not have a way to restore it. The details were sent back to you on 3/11, 40 minutes after your request was submitted.

I will ask our team to resend that message and provide additional information on what else could be done at this point. Please look for that message in your email inbox today and please check that our emails are not being sent to your spam folder, this is most likely what happened when you did not see our initial reply.
  • Options
    T4underboltT4underbolt Registered Users 54 Posts
    This bug is appearing very often. My solution is easy. I have rooted my device so I can use Titanium Backup. I have posted a way to save your progress in few threads back(for not rooted devices). Unfortunately EW2 has an error in saving data script(exacly when game is finished and you exit to home screen).
    LVL: 71 | Title: Dragon Lord | Weapon: Dragon Breakers | Helmet: Wyrm Slayer's Helm | Shoulder: General's Shoulder | Belt: General's Belt | Armpiece: General's Armpiece | Leggins: General's Leggins
  • Options
    xLozexLoze Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same thing to me Just today... what to do ? Unistall this game ._.
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Uninstalling wont solve the issue. You can uninstall it but it wont help. Once data is lost and you dont play on a iOS device and save data to icloud your data is lost forever . I do play on iOS but i really believe that android should have a similar function to save game data just as apple has one
    IMG%5D