Options

Competition for defeating black dragons

LilheliosLilhelios Registered Users 4 Posts
Everybody is boasting about killing black dragon with the least amount of time. I feel like the best way to differentiate the best skilled player and the money spender player(you know the type that pay to max all armors and weapons) is thru a competition. So I am suggesting, we should compete who can kill the black dragon with the weakest possible weapon and armor, and the winner would be declared the best player in eternity warrior 2. What do you guys think?

Comments

• Options
    anas.lyanas.ly Registered Users 35 Posts
    With a Generals Set almost fully upgraded I can knock it out in 7 minutes (I think)
    but without stat system I think it's going to be impossible!!
    It's a great to make things hot!
    guess who's back? :p
  • Options
    LilheliosLilhelios Registered Users 4 Posts
    Well the point is the player needs to be able to defeat the black dragon using whatever means of armors/weapon. And then, list the approximate duration of the battle and the items+stats used in the fight here, , and as a community, we decide the winner.
    So far My weakest combo to defeat the black dragon solo mission is level 6 dragon breaker + level 7 of a complete wyrm set, took me about 15 mins or so. I did die five times in the process.
  • Options
    jds8585jds8585 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Hmmmm I haven't spent any money on this game and my armor is pretty far from the best, but with a fully upgraded parry attack, I still can make a good dent on the black Dragon :p

The person that helped me kill the black Dragon on multiplayer, which is where I got my bane, was wearing full pharaoh armor and fully upgraded dark sickle swords :p
    Level 65 Dragon Slayer. Favorite weapons: Dragon Bane, Mystic Axe, Vile Sickle Swords.
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    wonder if someone can beat it with just lv1 weapon & armor lol
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    lvlark02 wrote: »
    wonder if someone can beat it with just lv1 weapon & armor lol

+1 lolz :D
  • Options
    RandomNPCRandomNPC Registered Users 12 Posts
    Maxed Dragon Bane
    Royal/Titan White Armor (10-20 Armor per piece, 0 Resistances)
    3m52s
    No deaths
    No Rage Potions

p6pgI7r.jpg
    ZWvDDV3.jpg
  • Options
    GJ! try with MP?
  • Options
    RandomNPC wrote: »
    Maxed Dragon Bane
    Royal/Titan White Armor (10-20 Armor per piece, 0 Resistances)
    3m52s
    No deaths
    No Rage Potions

p6pgI7r.jpg
    ZWvDDV3.jpg

No deaths, no rage potions, x5 life potions http://rondroid.tumblr.com/post/50342130938/blue-grim-sickle-swords :-(
  • Options
    jds8585jds8585 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Random question, anyone know who was the first person to beat the black Dragon when the 2.0 update released???

It must have been a hell of a time killing the dang thing XD
    Level 65 Dragon Slayer. Favorite weapons: Dragon Bane, Mystic Axe, Vile Sickle Swords.
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    What's this competition? Trying to beat the dragon with the weakest weapon possible? Or what
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    There's no difficulty with only the weakest weapon.

All you need is 3000 resistances and you can fight the Dragon all day.
    No deaths, no rage potions, x5 life potions http://rondroid.tumblr.com/post/5034...-sickle-swords :-(

Eh.

I can see Wyrm Slayer armor. The goal is to kill BD with crappy gear.
  • Options
    RandomNPC wrote: »
    I can see Wyrm Slayer armor. The goal is to kill BD with crappy gear.

Yes it is a Wyrm Slayer armor. I bet I can't defeat the BD with a crappy gear (it can kill me with just one attack if I'm wearing crappy gear). Alright you win :p
  • Options
    I'm using wyrm armor not upgraded at all except the head piece which is the sunglasses that have lower defense plus the weapon is not upgraded at all . Along with the armor. . Been in this battle for hours xD running a lot so I wont die . Paused it to rest but almost done

I'm using a weak General's armor set with 9th level Dragons Bane, and I can't still defeat the BD. Just 1-2 hits attack of the BD and my warrior died :-[
  • Options
    Wyrm base still has resistance
  • Options
    1 minute?

I lasted 10 minutes on my first try with a White weapon I picked up from US10 where I got the Royal/Titan set and just didn't bother continuing.

It's not that hard with 0 resistances if you know how to counter.

Only reason I ended up using two potions was because I just got lazy and let myself get hit so I could hit more enemies with Charge.
  • Options
    DarkmoxDarkmox Registered Users 54 Posts
    Weapon: Fully upgraded Dragon Braker
    Armor: mix of low level white items, without resists (details bellow)
    Duration: not measured. Dragon phases were nearly as quick than with full Wyrm armor but mob phase slower (can't risk to take an ice arrow, burn too much rage, etc)
    Health potions used: 0
    Rage potions used: 0

I did not had to use any potion, just got hit by a random mob once.
    I will try later to do a perfect run without being damaged once...
    Anyway it was quite fun to go back to black dragon early days, when I used to get one shot by the beast :p

Start
    1.PNG

Phase 1 end
    2.PNG

Kill
    3.PNG

Healm/Shoulders
    4.PNG

Belt/Armpiece
    5.PNG

Leggins
    6.PNG
    EW3 - Mage lvl51 / 11.5K gs

EW2 (retired) -Grand Dragon Lord - LVL70
    Dragon Braker / Full Mystery armor
  • Options
    Ok, then it's the same version.

I re-iterate the question: how do you damage the dragon with a 17dmg weapon?

Second question: you're grand dragon lord and have only 6 non-upgraded items in your inventory?

• Options
    i tried with 15dmg dragon breaker & it wont do nothing at all, same as yer setup except i didn't use the invisibility sunglasses
  • Options
    Soo long for what? Kill the dragon with fully upgraded wyrm/braker and then pretend it was not upgraded?

Non upgraded dragon braker does not damage the dragon at all -> your kill is a fake.

• Options
    Hey that I thought it was a Scorching Axe you holding, not the Dragon Breaker :p
  • Options
    T4underboltT4underbolt Registered Users 54 Posts
    Scorching axe is a loot from a dragon if you really look closer. Killing black dragon with 17 dmg weapon would take about 2 weeks 24/7 or even more if it could do any damage but I see I cant damage BD even with 2,2k dragon breakers with normal attack so this kills with low damage weapons are fake for sure. Even 5 years of fighting wouldnt let you kill it with 17 dmg.
    LVL: 71 | Title: Dragon Lord | Weapon: Dragon Breakers | Helmet: Wyrm Slayer's Helm | Shoulder: General's Shoulder | Belt: General's Belt | Armpiece: General's Armpiece | Leggins: General's Leggins
  • Options
    I'm just curious to understand how you damage the dragon with a 17dmg weapon: I have asked you several time and you still haven't answered.

Anybody with enough resistance to sustain the dragon undefinitly can test that very easily: just by a brand new braker and try to remove a pixel of life of the dragon... I tried and it just does not work. Charge, parry, normal attacks just don't touch him with such low level dmg.

Explain and I'm more than happy to give my vote... I'm not the only one asking and who have tried ;)

• Options
    T4underboltT4underbolt Registered Users 54 Posts
    This is a fake. i dont know why you Kush still defend your statement. Its bovious for everyone who ever thought BD first time with weak weapon that its impossible to take 1px of his life. I can't even take this one pixel with normal attacks with 2,2k dmg dragon breakers so what are we talking about? For everyone who believes it is possible I answer: It's not. If your weapon dmg is too low you won't take even 1 health point of BD.
    LVL: 71 | Title: Dragon Lord | Weapon: Dragon Breakers | Helmet: Wyrm Slayer's Helm | Shoulder: General's Shoulder | Belt: General's Belt | Armpiece: General's Armpiece | Leggins: General's Leggins
  • Options
    1. Kill black dragon with upgraded wyrm and braker
    2. Make sure to not collect a single coin in the process
    3. Save with iCloud
    4. Sell upgraded wyrm and braker (0 coin each)
    5. Buy new braker and wyrm (0 each)
    6. Take pictures of inventory
    7. Restore iCloud

I was wondering why you did not collected any coin during the fight (same number of coins at the begining and the end), now I understand ;)

At least you should have tried to damage BD with a non upgraded braker, you would have realised it's not possible... President ;-)

• Options
    stewstew Registered Users 109 Posts
    R u guys still on the older version?
  • Options
    Wow! helm of endurance?
  • Options
    i want that helmet
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    lvlark02 wrote: »
    i want that helmet

You can get it from the crates they added in the update (on on iOS for now, soon coming to android)
    IMG%5D