Options

Not getting gems after multiplayer

This happens all the time, not sure if it's supposed to or not...but take just now for example, i just finished boss rush 2 and 3 with a random player, we did just fine, but i saw him taking quite some dmg in boss rush 3, so i left the game upon completion. He got his 15 gems from boss rush 3, and his 10 gems from boss rush 2 but i was left with none.

I played a multiplayer game at 2350 cet and was left with no gems, then the daily reset, with 2 more attempts, and these also gave me 0 gems upon completion, even though i won.

Now i've lost all my gems for today, and i didn't lose a single boss rush, thus i'm not able to spin the wheel.
Anyone else experiencing this? :(

Would love some response and hopefully some answers. This usually just happens in multiplayer...am i better off soloing these?

Edit: can i go back and load from icloud to get my attempts back?

Comments

• Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    You can try to load from iCloud and it will revert back to the same data up last saved on . I am not currently having these issues on iOS . And all the gems from bush Rush that I have done have all been given to me . Even on multiplayer
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    JonslymagnusJonslymagnus Registered Users 30 Posts
    Ye, i made a load from icloud and got all my attempts back. I noticed it's been a while since my last save, but the lost lvl 5 elements is easier to obtain than the gems...so i guess, problem solved..tnx kush_snipes:)
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Your welcome jonslymagnus. Im glad you are happy now :D
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    stewstew Registered Users 109 Posts
    I believe when people play boss rush backwards and u go in their game you can't earn them but they can. so if he's cleared All his boss rush 2 3 and 4 all ready and then creates his br1 and u join, when he hits next after u beat each and go into his bonus 2 3 4 (if that's what u wanna call it) he will get the extra glu coins but u just get ur 70 and no glu coins