"Creating a Room" after Android Update

GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
Android Eternity Warriors 2 players, looking to create a room? Choose "Invite Friends" and you can choose an environment and level/dungeon. Auto-Pick or Quick Play will match you randomly. Enjoy!

Comments

• ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    Glamazon wrote: »
    Android Eternity Warriors 2 players, looking to create a room? Choose "Invite Friends" and you can choose an environment and level/dungeon. Auto-Pick or Quick Play will match you randomly. Enjoy!

Thanks!

Can the Glu team add filtering to the list of friends I can invite? Like I mean I only wanted to see people on my circle that's using EW2, currently I can see everyone on my circle in alphabetical order. And also if you can please add search so I can quickly invite my friends that's using EW2 :)
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    ron wrote: »
    Thanks!

Can the Glu team add filtering to the list of friends I can invite? Like I mean I only wanted to see people on my circle that's using EW2, currently I can see everyone on my circle in alphabetical order. And also if you can please add search so I can quickly invite my friends that's using EW2 :)

I do believe you can make a circle just for EW2 players! I'm not completely sure though. Either way it would have to be done on the G+ side, I think. :/
    I do believe you can make a circle just for EW2 players! I'm not completely sure though. Either way it would have to be done on the G+ side, I think. :/

Yep I did, I have circles for EW2 players but I can't find out how to only display them on the "Invite Friends" screen. I can only see a refresh menu and auto-pick action. (I will post the screens if needed).

Thank you =)
  • stewstew Registered Users 109 Posts
    this is an excellent sticky, I did not know about this. yet after about 10 trys I either got player doesn't have this level unlocked (I don't know why it would auto assign me with someone who can't play forgotten tower 10) or it hangs (for 5 min+, I did wait) at exchanging player info

I'm with ray. I also have a ew2 circle but in game it displays "all" friends. we need a drop down to select a circle to invite from.
    stew wrote: »
    I also have a ew2 circle but in game it displays "all" friends. we need a drop down to select a circle to invite from.

+1 +1 +1 we need that drop down
  • bittyboybittyboy Registered Users 19 Posts

So autopick doesn't pick friends randomly? I don't want to send invites to friends that don't play EW 2

Edit - I've been trying this suggestion and I've only been getting "error creating room" or "other player hasn't unlocked this level yet." When it does find a player I'm stuck in the exchanging player info message screen in which I have to back out of the lobby
  • nobody0nobody0 Registered Users 2 Posts
    i am playing on iphone while my gf is playing on an android and we wanted to play together but cant figrue out a way to do so
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    nobody0 wrote: »
    i am playing on iphone while my gf is playing on an android and we wanted to play together but cant figrue out a way to do so

Android users cannot play against iOS users and iOS users cant play with android users. They are both different "brands" and they both use different multiplayer networks
    IMG%5D
  • nobody0nobody0 Registered Users 2 Posts
    that realy sucks as we do play the same game and there are other games out there which can be played cross platform
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    that realy sucks as we do play the same game and there are other games out there which can be played cross platform

No games that use gamecenter to connect to online multiplayer . Gamecenter is only for iOS
    IMG%5D
  • ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    EW2 cannot cross flatfom fren.
  • nateglolnateglol Registered Users 1 Posts
    how do i invite my personal friends?
  • NequardakNequardak Registered Users 1 Posts
    Why is it so laggy in multiplayer ?
  • Dug_CX7Dug_CX7 Registered Users 14 Posts

Hi I choose invite frends and I can waiting in room for hours, nobody Join ! Also I would like to join to some certain room, where is the list of created rooms? Before it was easy...
  • lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    there's no more multiplayer lobby, u either create your own room or do quickplay
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Dug_CX7Dug_CX7 Registered Users 14 Posts
    lvlark02 wrote: »
    there's no more multiplayer lobby, u either create your own room or do quickplay

Yes but it doesn´t have sence. I lost my maximum level and gear. Nobody of GLU take care of this, just pay more and play again. Incredible!! If I make quickplay, I play some basic level, its for nothing. When I create my room, which I need help to pass. Nodoby join even I wait 30 minutes. So what can I do?
  • davecooldavecool Registered Users 2 Posts
    how to get our charracter restored level?
  • sharmin totsharmin tot Registered Users 4 Posts
    Version iOS
    I download but can't launch
    How can I fixed iOS 4.3.1 for iPod touch..
  • SchizgarikSchizgarik Registered Users 1 Posts
    Здравствуйте!
    Проблемма в том что когда зашел в игру glu монеты пропали (около 150-200) и это уже не в первый раз. Можете что то сделать с этой проблемой?