Options

More multiplayer suggestions

Cobalt-OneCobalt-One Registered Users 13 Posts
1: 3-4 players in multiplayer. That way you dont need to find a lvl 70 dude every time you want to fight the black dragon.
2: Player vs Player. Group the levels into 5 so it is a fair fight. Best 2/3 and when you win you get some good stuff.
(Depending on level)

Comments

• Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Good idea about the second suggestion why player vs player but the first one i dont know . I am a level 70 dragon lord and its super easy to beat the black dragon . I barely get any type of damage at all . So 4 against a dragon would be abuse to the poor little dragon haha .
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Yeah but if your level 57 like me it is impossible to even beat the white dragon, so like three of us could probably beat it. Maybe their could be a level limit.
  • Options
    Cobalt-One wrote: »
    Yeah but if your level 57 like me it is impossible to even beat the white dragon, so like three of us could probably beat it. Maybe their could be a level limit.

Could be . But do you think glu developers will add a feature only for new members and not for their old time user who have stuck since the beginning of the game? Seems unlikely but no one knows. Thank you for your suggestions :)
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Could be . But do you think glu developers will add a feature only for new members and not for their old time user who have stuck since the beginning of the game? Seems unlikely but no one knows. Thank you for your suggestions :)
    Maybe they could give you guys 100,000 free coins? :o
  • Options
    Maybe they could give you guys 100,000 free coins? :o

Hahaha at out level coins are usually useless if we have the strongest weapon in the game and best armor . Well not fr most but wont be useful to me sinc ei have mystery axe and all mystery armor fully
    Upgraded ahahaha :p:)
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    What about free mystery items?;)
  • Options
    What about free mystery items?;)

There is no free mystery item . What are you talking about?
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Like the mystery axe.
  • Options
    Like the mystery axe.

The mystery axe is in a crate and there is avery very very slim chance of getting it . Took houndreds of tries to get
    IMG%5D