Options

It's 3rd times that my games have problems.

d1n143d1n143 Registered Users 53 Posts
First.! Loss all my games!
Second! Reset to level 1!
3rd! Multiproblems not multiplayer.
Admin and glu.com/support have you received my email? Or you just ignoring it!

Comments

• Options
    GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    d1n143 wrote: »
    No one is ignoring your email. Customer Care will reply when they are able. Thanks for being patient.
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts

D1n143 u know I like you as I like almost everybody in this forum and I'm telling you this as a friend . Please stop posting the same message I would hate to see you get removed from this forum . Just wait a few days ok and we will see what glu can do . Don't wana lose a eternity warriors 2 player . Btw I have purchased gems before and I have been playing since about October or November . Possibly even earlier than that and not once have I lost my data or gems . It's just issues some players have to go through and maybe glu could Resolve it but if you harrass them and be mean to them they won't try to help . Please wait just a while longer
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Hi glamazon and kush,

Thank you for the effort replying to my post, however the glu.com/support has no acknowledgement in my mail despite of series of mails forward to them, take a look I forwarded these issues to iTunes support team an immediately I got answear from them.
    Common how long it takes time to reply my mail to acknowledge.

Dinnes We received mails and we give you updates in a time.

I think I take less than a minute.

Thanks both of you

Dinnes d1n143
  • Options
    Remember apple is one of the richest and has a crazy amount of workers for them . Im sure support will answer your ticket soon just give it some time ok :) I will be waiting for you to give us a update from you and waiting to know what the ticket said
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Kush do I need to file again a ticket answearing all Q name, email, and bla bla ... I already submitted to them and they only provide incident no.
  • Options
    Kush do I need to file again a ticket answearing all Q name, email, and bla bla ... I already submitted to them and they only provide incident no.

How long has it been since you sent the ticket? It could take about 2 weeks
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Ok thanks for the info anyway they reply to me and they said need to delete and reinstall the game
  • Options
    shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts

There is no need to file another ticket. Please just reply to the ticket you already filed. If you file a new one, it will make the process longer. It is always best to just update the ticket you already filed (unless it's a different issue). Thanks for your patience.;)
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • Options
    Ok thanks for the info anyway they reply to me and they said need to delete and reinstall the game

Did you delete and reinstalled? If you did , did that fix your problem?
    IMG%5D