Options

More than 50% of online player were gone!

d1n143d1n143 Registered Users 53 Posts
Hahaha I noticed that before the updates it's more than 1000 online players but now it's less 800 hundred you know why because after updates most of the games incounter problems and now cannot play anymore specially those who buy gems.
Glu.com/support give me update!

Comments

• Options
    And you players do not know about this site. Few only knew about the forum, discussion and etc. but if they I know more complaints will come out...
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    d1n143 wrote: »
    Hahaha I noticed that before the updates it's more than 1000 online players but now it's less 800 hundred you know why because after updates most of the games incounter problems and now cannot play anymore specially those who buy gems.

I have bought gems and have never encountered problems like that in all the months i have played
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts

Whose buying gems? Don't buy gems I suggest. Do it fair and legal. Me too I'm encountering lots of problem in MP now, its hard for me to play MP. I'll just wait for boths Android client & server-side fix. I don't know how many iOS users are affected by the MP bug.
  • Options
    Ron San ka sa Philippines. D2 ako Thailand kaya Lang dami problems ng glu. Lol
  • Options
    Ron San ka sa Philippines. D2 ako Thailand kaya Lang dami problems ng glu. Lol

Oo nga ang dami nga lol, circle mo nalang ako sa Google+, teka naka-iOS ka ba? Android ako, if same laro tayo minsan :)
  • Options
    o.o lol i am so lost
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    bittyboybittyboy Registered Users 19 Posts
    basically saying there are many problems with glu at the moment and if they are on the same platform they should play together and that they should add each other on google +
  • Options
    I knew that glu is really sick they advice to do this and that but it's not happening. Like have problems in game they when delete and reinstalling the game data will not lost STUPID. Even it is save in iCloud. It happen to my others device.
  • Options
    I knew that glu is really sick they advice to do this and that but it's not happening. Like have problems in game they when delete and reinstalling the game data will not lost STUPID. Even it is save in iCloud. It happen to my others device.

If you have data stored on iCloud your data has to be saved l glu is not connected to iCloud service other than uploading data . Apple is the one that has it stored . If you really had data saved it would have been there unless you manually deleted it through the settings app
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    o.o lol i am so lost

I'm sorry if I wrote in Filipino. That will be the last time, sorry again Kush
  • Options

Hey please understand... Making games is not that easy, I think the Glu team is working on it to improve their games. Just be patient :)

It is better to create a crappy software then improve it step by step like Guy Kawasaki said.
  • Options
    ron wrote: »
    I'm sorry if I wrote in Filipino. That will be the last time, sorry again Kush

No no no I don't mean it in a bad way was just curious cuz I was like what the heck are they talking about Haha I knew it was not something offensive or bad I know you 2 aren't bad people . Lol hope you guys keep having fun in this forum
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Hey please understand... Making games is not that easy, I think the Glu team is working on it to improve their games. Just be patient :)

It is better to create a crappy software then improve it step by step like Guy Kawasaki said.

Making games are NOT easy at all . Takes time to programmed and make everything compatible with every device like android, iPhone, and more. Not to mention fixing all the bugs found before the game is released also updating the game and having it approved by apple, android and having to deal with so many complaining users that say how bad of a Job they did . And we can't talk back with cursing or being mean. We need to bite our tongue and keep quiet . Maybe warn them if they are out of line and cursing or violating forum/terms of service of their games . It's all a hard process especially treating user with such a dirty mouth nice and trying to get them to stop before serious action is taken. Including myself I have to keep my cool when dealing with offensive users and so does every other community moderator and admin. some times it seems impossible but it all works out at the end :D
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    No no no I don't mean it in a bad way was just curious cuz I was like what the heck are they talking about Haha I knew it was not something offensive or bad I know you 2 aren't bad people . Lol hope you guys keep having fun in this forum

Thanks kush! Ye I am addicted to EW2 :)

Hey d1n143 just be thankful you can backup your data on iCloud haha you can easily restore your data. I only knew you on this forum just be patient and don't spent money on gems so that you won't be that mad if something goes very wrong :)

Be patient, the Glu will work on it :)
  • Options
    Thanks kush! Ye I am addicted to EW2 :)

Hey d1n143 just be thankful you can backup your data on iCloud haha you can easily restore your data. I only knew you on this forum just be patient and don't spent money on gems so that you won't be that mad if something goes very wrong :)

Be patient, the Glu will work on it :)

Yes can't agree more . Din't your ticket get answered d1n143? Did you try what it suggested and what happened? (data can't be deleted by mistake unless purposely done by the user)
    IMG%5D