Options

My Game resets after the new update!!!!

anas.lyanas.ly Registered Users 35 Posts
Hi ..

After the new update yesterday my game reset to level 1 !
i was LVL 62 dragon lord, can i restore my progress via my Glu account?
or it's over?

:(
guess who's back? :p

Comments

• Options
    FridayWingFridayWing Registered Users 10 Posts
    Well, mine has stopped working after the update. This sucks. Are you on apple or android?
  • Options
    shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    I don't think progress is saved on a server through Glu. I hope I am wrong on this game, but i believe that all game progress is kept on your device. The think you definately need to do though (both of you) is to file a ticket with customer service so they can check into the matter. Just click on the following link and make sure to please provide the email address that is associated with your glu account.. http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    shanny wrote: »
    I don't think progress is saved on a server through Glu. I hope I am wrong on this game, but i believe that all game progress is kept on your device. The think you definately need to do though (both of you) is to file a ticket with customer service so they can check into the matter. Just click on the following link and make sure to please provide the email address that is associated with your glu account.. http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask

Unfortunatly there is no way to restore the progress unless ir on a iOS device and saved on icloud . The hame is not backed up to a glu server . Everything is kept on the device . If the game is uninstalled or if something happens that corrupts the data u will unfortanetly it will get lost . I would recommend to play the game as level 1 and keep leveling up until your ticket is answered because there is a big chance your data will not be able to be recovered if you did not make a back up of it . Sorry to hear this has happened to you and i hope your ticket gets answered soon
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    as long as u didnt uninstall the progress data should be intact, maybe the update was corrupted or the resource file is. did u sync on google?
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    lvlark02 wrote: »
    as long as u didnt uninstall the progress data should be intact, maybe the update was corrupted or the resource file is. did u sync on google?

If there is. I backup just start playing Im case data is unretrieveable and will not able to be recovered which is the case for most users who Lost progress and never backed up
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    I have a call out the Android folks to see if this is a known issue. I will report back in this forum.
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    it did happen to me once but since i always make a backup it wasnt rly an issue for me, twas during the update to 3.0. its not as if the game was removed but just the data was cleared. i always backup before undergoing an update, which is why i dnt use auto-update too. even now im still holding up on the latest updates(3.2) coz i heard quite a few of bugs.
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    lvlark02 wrote: »
    it did happen to me once but since i always make a backup it wasnt rly an issue for me, twas during the update to 3.0. its not as if the game was removed but just the data was cleared. i always backup before undergoing an update, which is why i dnt use auto-update too. even now im still holding up on the latest updates(3.2) coz i heard quite a few of bugs.

Strange that most of these bugs that i have heard happening are usually more common on android devices
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    greeniegreenie Registered Users 7 Posts
    It happened to me:/ I put a lot of time into the game and had all my weapons and armor upgraded fully as well as skills. I had thousands of gold elements and nearly 1000 Glu credits. I used to love helping others with the black dragon and boss rush floors. One day everything was gone and there was no way to get it back and of course I had no proof of what I had. I stuck with the game and started again..I'm up to level 65 now butstruggle to do floors that drop gold elements...don't know if I'll stick it out though..the latest update is laggy and after 15 mins playing I have to restart my phone just to get rid of the freezing. That and the multiplayer change has turned me from an addict into a 5 minute a day, if I'm in the mood, player!!!