I'm back!! haha

ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
Yesterday you know what happen, everything I see is pink haha I thought it was doomsday for superman

tumblr_mncg226KPj1qilbpao1_1280.jpg

http://rondroid.tumblr.com/post/51288150754/glad-i-didnt-lost-my-title

Comments

• shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    That is MUCH better!!! That pink was hard on the eyes. lol I'm glad you are back in the game.;)
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    shanny wrote: »
    That is MUCH better!!! That pink was hard on the eyes. lol I'm glad you are back in the game.;)

Ye it was hard on the eyes and its not even playable hehe but I re-install the game and restored my data. Please release an official fix thank you and more power to Glu.

Please do a hard QA before releasing any patch or update, just saying ;)
  • ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    shanny wrote: »
    U back from where fren hihi? Now im fully upgrade all msytery armor, invalurenable of any boss rush 4 attack hahaha...
  • lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    there's nothin wrong with the patch, it prolly just got corrupted & some files went missing. i think the patch sort of fix the charged bugged. glad u got it resolve tho.
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • stewstew Registered Users 109 Posts
    glad u fixed it w.o losing your data.
    lvlark02 wrote: »
    there's nothin wrong with the patch, it prolly just got corrupted & some files went missing. i think the patch sort of fix the charged bugged. glad u got it resolve tho.

nothing wrong? how bout you don't get experience, loot, and its laggy if your not host. how about charge up aura glitch?
  • lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    alrdy had those bugs before the patch, not rly sure what the patch is for but my charge aura glitch is sort of gone
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage