Options

Game not loading when connected to internet

ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
After downloading the additional 40.6mb + 14.1mb game data, I figure out that the game is not loading anymore on my Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 when I'm connected to the internet (screens will be attached if needed). I turned off my internet connection and the game loads but the pink graphics occurs again.

Hint: The pink graphics problem can be replicated whenever I'm connected online and access the multiplayer mode :(

Comments

• Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    I want to see the pink dragon :( . If you ever encounter it again post a pic or pm me because i wana see it :eek:
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    I want to see the pink dragon :( . If you ever encounter it again post a pic or pm me because i wana see it :eek:

Lolz :D

tumblr_mnftuviGsg1qilbpao1_1280.png

http://rondroid.tumblr.com/post/51446326324/the-pink-dragon
  • Options
    shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    Oh no!!! You got your pink back??? What happened? I thought you had this fixed yesterday. ....What a bummer!:cool: Need to wear eye protection for that shade of pink. It's hard on the eyes. lol. I hope your game gets situated soon....
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • Options
    ron wrote: »

OMG!! That is so sexy :cool: . Why cant stuff like that happen to me. I would love a pink battle ground haha
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    OMG!! That is so sexy :cool: . Why cant stuff like that happen to me. I would love a pink battle ground haha

Because Glu loves you ;)
  • Options
    ron wrote: »
    Because Glu loves you ;)

Well look who remember what i said hahaha. Yes glu loves me so much (: they treat me like their little baby
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    shanny wrote: »
    Oh no!!! You got your pink back??? What happened? I thought you had this fixed yesterday. ....What a bummer!:cool: Need to wear eye protection for that shade of pink. It's hard on the eyes. lol. I hope your game gets situated soon....

I thought it was, but I replicated the bug yesterday and today. I don't know what's happening but whenever the loading problem occurs this bug will be replicated. Also when I access the multiplayer mode this bug will occur. I can't play MP now because of this bug. I don't have the code so I can't see what's going on haha ;)

I will reset my game again and restore my saved data on Helium and never play online. I will wait for Glu developers to figure out this problem and release some fix thanks in advance :)
  • Options
    Really weird though. I have never seen missing (if they really are missing) textures that have caused game to turn pink. Well its really hot pink but who cares lol
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    You said the battle field was sexy when it's pink Kush, and you aren't getting it... So maybe ron is who glu likes. He's got the sexy field! lol:p
  • Options
    You said the battle field was sexy when it's pink Kush, and you aren't getting it... So maybe ron is who glu likes. He's got the sexy field! lol:p

SHUT UP shanny!!! Im special. Glu loved me and thats final!!
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    lol. Okay, okay,, they love you! You just don't get the sexy battlefield like ron does. I'm sure he wouldn't mind trading you though.:p
  • Options
    lol. Okay, okay,, they love you! You just don't get the sexy battlefield like ron does. I'm sure he wouldn't mind trading you though.:p

Theres a easy explanation to all this. They released the hot pink color to some users because its a little buggy and when they fix it i will be the first to have it
    IMG%5D
  • Options

Ye I'm glad to hear that Glu likes me haha ye more power to Glu I like you too, hey Glu developers please fix ;)
  • Options
    We'll make sure they see this ron so maybe they might can come up with an answer for you on why this is happening...
  • Options
    We'll make sure they see this ron so maybe they might can come up with an answer for you on why this is happening...

Thanks a lot Shanny :)
  • Options
    Keep us updated with what happens with this bug you are having ron
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Keep us updated with what happens with this bug you are having ron

Alright! I will update this forum once Glu release official fixes :)

How to replicate the bug: (Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 Android 4.1.1 official Samsung kernel)
    1. Connect to internet
    2. Boot EW2 (the game will not load)
    3. Disconnect from internet and restart EW2
    4. You will now see the pink graphics on main menu

Step B: (Reset my game data and reloaded my data from Helium)
    1. Boot EW2 without internet connection
    2. Once the EW2 program is loaded and you see the main menu, connect to internet
    3. Tap Multiplayer (a dialog will prompt "New Update is required to play multiplayer mode. Update now?", click yes)
    4. Reboot EW2 again (the pink bug will be replicated)

I hope this step to replicate the bug will help Glu developers figure out the problem. If I need to send my Helium data to be analyze I will, just let me know :)
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    get a logcat
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    lvlark02 wrote: »
    get a logcat

The production APK is not debuggable ;)