Options

New level cap

ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
I hope next up date have a new level cap, i want to now where im. Example DH4 haved level cap until 100. All players EW2 agree or not?

Comments

• Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    I wish there was a level cap raise . I been level 70 for a looping time . Need to be added in a future update
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    I wish there was a level cap raise . I been level 70 for a looping time . Need to be added in a future update

Me too, thanks.
  • Options
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    Me too, thanks.

Hope this hets added in the next update :)
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    DarkmoxDarkmox Registered Users 54 Posts
    I do not care that much about level, what I would like is new challenge.
    This game is very challenging but once you've reached high level and end game stuff this becomes pretty boring.

Hellfire was hard when it was released, FT as well, black dragon as well but I missed that in last update with boss rush, which is way too easy if you were already full stuff from previous game content...

Need something hard, which 2 shots me with a full mystery armor equiped! :)

Ironically, Mystery box is very hard (to get what you want) but this is not the kind of difficulty I'm looking for..
    EW3 - Mage lvl51 / 11.5K gs

EW2 (retired) -Grand Dragon Lord - LVL70
    Dragon Braker / Full Mystery armor
  • Options
    Darkmox wrote: »
    This game is very challenging but once you've reached high level and end game stuff this becomes pretty boring.

Hellfire was hard when it was released, FT as well, black dragon as well but I missed that in last update with boss rush, which is way too easy if you were already full stuff from previous game content...

Ironically, Mystery box is very hard (to get what you want) but this is not the kind of difficulty I'm looking for..

Haha you should have been more specific now they added the box with very difficult odds because you wanted something challenging (joking :p )
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    same here i prefer more new content than lvl cap raise
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    MmarcabaMmarcaba Registered Users 8 Posts
    Maybe a survival mode... The monsters keep on coming and getting stronger every wave
  • Options
    G.rhys.cG.rhys.c Registered Users 23 Posts
    These are good ideas, I am not even lvl 70 yet but full mystery and axe so not being challenged :(
  • Options
    i have been level 70 for a few weeks or months now . sure would be awesome to get a level cap raise since best armor and weapon make the game easy
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Mmarcaba wrote: »
    Maybe a survival mode... The monsters keep on coming and getting stronger every wave

Hii fren long time no see.
  • Options
    Darkmox wrote: »

If u want challanging u can use lower wepon and weak armor or play from lvl 1 like Ron hahaha...