Options

Levelling techniques

G.rhys.cG.rhys.c Registered Users 23 Posts
I am lvl 63 but finding it very slow to level up, was wondering what everyone else does to get quick levels??

Comments

• Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    G.rhys.c wrote: »
    I am lvl 63 but finding it very slow to level up, was wondering what everyone else does to get quick levels??

It always seems that others are levelling up faster. As your level goes up, it will take longer and longer to go to a higher level. You don't realise that crazy gamers like me spend hours sometimes just to get connected to play a game, 1 game, or to acquire an item in the Mystery Box.

I once was helping a Lvl 20 something player in Lvl 10 of Dead Spire. With the mike on, he was bantering with his friend, 'Wah, lvl 70. This guy must have cheated. Nobody can reach 70. All these guys are good at cheating.' He ranted on and on. So when the Big Boss with the Big Club emerged, I let the Boss chase the player around and gave him a proper hiding till he sang the continuation of Old McDonald Had A Farm, and quietly left the game.

Very mean of me, but I couldn't help myself. Best game I ever had!
  • Options
    K_OtiCK_OtiC Registered Users 165 Posts
    Grind black dragon/boss rush FT9 hf10. Now try going from 60-65 game resetting you to 1 then you restore to 60 then level again to 66 then reset again ;(. I even backed up at 66 but the data was corrupted already so I couldn't restore and only had 60 on my pc backup.
  • Options
    Yeah I spent hours doing the mystery box an have the full set and axe
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    G.rhys.c wrote: »
    Yeah I spent hours doing the mystery box an have the full set and axe

I spend on or 2 whole days. Using anout 3-7 hours each day just hitting the mystery box amd got the whole set of mystery armor and axe
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    MatteoMatteo Registered Users 34 Posts
    Excuse me guys, what is this Mystery Box?:confused:
  • Options
    Matteo wrote: »
    Excuse me guys, what is this Mystery Box?:confused:

It's a box that contain new armours and old ones and you spend gems and its a "random"chance of getting some of its contents, I believe it's released on 3.2 update which is only out on ios devices at the moment
  • Options
    MmarcabaMmarcaba Registered Users 8 Posts
    When i reached lvl 60... I only stayed in ft floor 10... What weapon do you have? Dragon breaker will make your lvling faster