Options

Enemies list

MatteoMatteo Registered Users 34 Posts
I've been thinking... why someone who has already finished the game don't post a list with all enemies? Hopefully with also the places where is possibile to find a certain type of mob, it would be very useful to the achievement of all quests, wouldn't it?;)

Comments

• Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    Matteo wrote: »
    I've been thinking... why someone who has already finished the game don't post a list with all enemies? Hopefully with also the places where is possibile to find a certain type of mob, it would be very useful to the achievement of all quests, wouldn't it?;)

Yep I'm about to write post about this on my Blog ;) maybe the Glu team should make an official walkthrough of the game hehe
  • Options
    You're awesome ron, thank goodness you're here! But yes, I agree with you about an official walkthrough of the game, by now this game has become too popular.
  • Options
    You're awesome ron, thank goodness you're here! But yes, I agree with you about an official walkthrough of the game, by now this game has become too popular.

Thank you! http://addicted-to-eternity-warriors-2.blogspot.com/p/faq.html ;)
  • Options
    Good work, thanks ron!
  • Options
    stewstew Registered Users 109 Posts
    wish ew2 would release info on monsters like damage/HP/ resists
  • Options
    stew wrote: »
    wish ew2 would release info on monsters like damage/HP/ resists

I agree we need this
  • Options
    Good work, thanks ron!

Np. Thanks ;)
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    can u make the list? just dig thru the files & grab the images :D
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    lvlark02 wrote: »
    can u make the list? just dig thru the files & grab the images :D

Hey lvlark02, I can't find the images of players haha. To get the list I think we need to contact the Glu developers haha it's more than just digging their files, this will involve reengineering their code too haha ;)

Note that this app is using Unity3D.
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    do u have root? u prolly need to decompile some things to access those images otherwise just take screenshot while u play ;)
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage