Options

Double XP only on iOS

lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
isn't this cross-platform game, so why limit such event to certain platform why not both to be fair for users...
[ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
[ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage

Comments

• Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Agree with this. Im a iOS user but i would be a mad if on gets double xp while i wouldn't get any if i was using android. Lucly im using iOS but you have a very good point
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    TommyTommy Registered Users 22 Posts
    Same vice versa, there's some features on Android that isn't available on iOS which isn't fair, such as using Google+ and having custom usernames in Multiplayer.
    Web Developer
    Game Center: Devistations
  • Options
    mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    oh well.. dont be too bothered about the double xp thing only on ios...

on the bright side..android get to share glu coins, i rather have the ability to share glu coins with other games then have double xp
  • Options
    mthead wrote: »
    oh well.. dont be too bothered about the double xp thing only on ios...

on the bright side..android get to share glu coins, i rather have the ability to share glu coins with other games then have double xp

Wish i could share my "premium" in game currency in game with all glu games like all android users can :p would much rather have the ability to share the "glu coins" in iOS but apple is very strict and they wont allow it for some reasons. Glu would have loved to add glu couns on both iOS and androud but apple had to give the clearance to do so which is not given by them because of the way they do things over at apple
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    but with iOS u can restore gems on android once u use its gone
    G+ is just their way to promote their social network thru games
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    Well you are right but g+ will soon be saving the game data for android users on it. No specific date yet
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    you guys get the try before you buy option why we just get shared coins..

but glu coins aint that hard.. you need just to spend the right amount of effort to get what you want
  • Options
    genoredgenored Registered Users 28 Posts
    Well you are right but g+ will soon be saving the game data for android users on it. No specific date yet

Don't really think that will work. From all the reports i've gotten. Most people get a 2-3day old backup

Also glu coins are shared fro all android games. Don't know how a backup would work.
  • Options
    genored wrote: »
    Don't really think that will work. From all the reports i've gotten. Most people get a 2-3day old backup

Also glu coins are shared fro all android games. Don't know how a backup would work.

Google+ is required because they will be handling all the cloud saves. When you save your game on the cloud it should not impact your gameplay. If you decide to switch between devices, be sure to save your game progress to the cloud. If you have two different versions of the game on your devices, you will be asked to choose with which game you'd like proceed. Keep in mind, if you make a purchase in a later level and then return to an earlier level where that purchase cannot be used, you will no longer have access to it.

^ there is what glamazon said but since im not on android i dont know if it is available with G+ bur now that i tremember android has a cloud save now so it could be that g+ is already handling the cloud saves
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    this is what i love about the android over ios.. ability to share over different types
  • Options
    mthead wrote: »
    this is what i love about the android over ios.. ability to share over different types

Lucky android users :p
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    well iphones are like marriages
    your stuck with one girl for life, if your unhappy your stuck ...or prepare to lose alot of things if you decide to change

android are just simple relationship
    if your not happy you just take all your stuff and move onto the next relationship... you lose nothing and still have your purchases.. unless you go into a marriage
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Im waiting to share gems to other glu game..:cool: