Options

Can I see my data that's being save on the Cloud?

ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
What's my data that's being save to the Cloud? It just says my data file is being queued to be uploaded to the Cloud service... but what's the contents of that data file? As a user I wanted to see it and I must have the right it. Haven't read the data privacy yet, its TL;DR lolz

Comments

• Options
    greeniegreenie Registered Users 7 Posts
    Would also be great to receive some kind of notification when it has actually been saved. I have no idea why there is a queue or how long this process takes (minutes, hours, days?) so I'm afraid to load the game from there incase a much older saved game will overwrite my progress.
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    ron wrote: »
    What's my data that's being save to the Cloud? It just says my data file is being queued to be uploaded to the Cloud service... but what's the contents of that data file? As a user I wanted to see it and I must have the right it. Haven't read the data privacy yet, its TL;DR lolz

The saving depends on internet commection speed . My commection is ok so it takes 1 or 2 second (literally) only just a few second . Never has been more than 30 seconds
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    i wonder if the game saves are to Google server or glu?
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    d1n143d1n143 Registered Users 53 Posts
    Are you sure that the data were save in iCloud? Since I do notice although I saved my games data but after all when update comes. My games were reset to level one. How that a serries of follow up in mail the glu costumer no reply and issues were not solve. Now its more than two weeks from sending email with screenshot to glu costumer. No notification from them.
  • Options
    TommyTommy Registered Users 22 Posts
    The data you " Save " from Eternity Warriors 2 will be saved onto Apple's iCloud servers which you have a limit of 5GB.

If you don't like Apple's iCloud's servers and are afraid that Apple will some day corrupt their servers, then there's a way you can manually extract your game save files and save them to your own computer or hard drive, here's how (for Apple devices only):

1. Download http://www.i-funbox.com/
    2. Connect your device to your computer via USB.
    3. User Applications > Eternity Warriors 2 > Documents
    4. Drag/copy " savegame.bin " to your computer.

Then you can use a program to open " savegame.bin " to view your data, I don't know of any which allow you to.
    Web Developer
    Game Center: Devistations
  • Options
    Doesnt the iOS device need to have root access to be able to view the app files like that?
    I never have used fun box , i have used diskaid but will check out ifunbox this weekend and see what it has. Hope its compatible with both mac and windows
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    u can try open the binary file in notepad if not u may have to decompile it
    as the admin posted somewhere, Android cloud saves is thru Google+
  • Options
    Doesnt the iOS device need to have root access to be able to view the app files like that?
    I never have used fun box , i have used diskaid but will check out ifunbox this weekend and see what it has. Hope its compatible with both mac and windows

Yep, compatible with both Mac and Windows, just click the correct download link, I use the Mac version. I back up all my game data to my Mac and other storage devices I don't trust Apple's Servers to back up my data lol.
    Web Developer
  • Options
    Tommy wrote: »
    Yep, compatible with both Mac and Windows, just click the correct download link, I use the Mac version. I back up all my game data to my Mac and other storage devices I don't trust Apple's Servers to back up my data lol.

Yes but does the device need to have root privileges/access to be able to view the applications IPA, IPA is iOS apps, var is located under root access and to find the applications u go to var>mobile>applications , so im right in saying this can only be done if the user has root access on their device?
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    ifunbox is just like ifile or iexplorer but more robust & easy to use, u dnt need to jailbreak to access the user apps with it altho people use it to hack their games as well
  • Options
    Yes but does the device need to have root privileges/access to be able to view the applications IPA, IPA is iOS apps, var is located under root access and to find the applications u go to var>mobile>applications , so im right in saying this can only be done if the user has root access on their device?

Nope, all you need to do is what I said, you don't need any other requirements.
    Web Developer
  • Options
    Wow never knew that. In diskaid apps come in the root section so it lied to me :p haha
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    lvlark02 wrote: »
    ifunbox is just like ifile or iexplorer but more robust & easy to use, u dnt need to jailbreak to access the user apps with it altho people use it to hack their games as well

And lvlark is right i dont know why apple lets everyone view and edit their app in the filesystem if it could lead to cheats/hacks being made and discovered from it . Well atleast there is a way to succesfully back up data to computer out of it
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    d1n143d1n143 Registered Users 53 Posts
    Lol kush you said that saving data were depends on Internet connection. Hahaha... Quite funny why it is still saved even not connected to Internet.

Are you sure?
  • Options
    Well if it has to be saved somewhere online if it actually is saved online. If it would be saved on the device there would be space taken up on the device so since i dont see a icloud tab in my usage inside the settings app it should be saved online. Maybe it could stay queued until connected to the internet
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    CrashOverRideCrashOverRide Registered Users 4 Posts
    d1n143 wrote: »
    Are you sure that the data were save in iCloud? Since I do notice although I saved my games data but after all when update comes. My games were reset to level one. How that a serries of follow up in mail the glu costumer no reply and issues were not solve. Now its more than two weeks from sending email with screenshot to glu costumer. No notification from them.
    So the backup only works with the 5Gb of iCloud ?
  • Options
    Well thas how it works for me . I see my data saved on icloud on my iphone
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    CrashOverRideCrashOverRide Registered Users 4 Posts
    In my case im ok with the internet Connection but my the system doesn't make the backup to iCloud and on my iPad i all ready login with no problem Connection with iCloud
  • Options
    shyro17shyro17 Registered Users 29 Posts
    oh my thanks guys!!! man this helped alot...it was queued and then save and it worked :D thankyou!!! :D