Options

what happened to multiplayer...?

stewstew Registered Users 109 Posts
its practically not playable by the person who's not host. if you are host its not laggy, you get drops and experience. if your not host monsters don't fall when you kill them/and or walk in place or are unaffected by your attacks. You also don't get exp or host.

also the aura glitch from charge attack is so annoying

Comments

• Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    stew wrote: »
    its practically not playable by the person who's not host. if you are host its not laggy, you get drops and experience. if your not host monsters don't fall when you kill them/and or walk in place or are unaffected by your attacks. You also don't get exp or host.

also the aura glitch from charge attack is so annoying

Ye I agree. What is annoying to me now is I can't even play the game now after downloading the 40.6mb and 14.1mb patch haha, everything is pink! See my post on FAQ hehe I wish Glu can fix this ASAP because I don't want to leave this game.
  • Options
    has this been seen by staff? are they looking into it, cuz multiplayer was fine except the ability to pair up
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    stew wrote: »
    has this been seen by staff? are they looking into it, cuz multiplayer was fine except the ability to pair up

I am able to play multiplayer on iOS just fine
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    greeniegreenie Registered Users 7 Posts
    Is it a requirement to have a g+ account now to play multiplayer? I haven't been able to play since they introduced this and I used to enjoy the multiplayer feature, helping out lower levels and getting help myself. I don't have time to set up an account and search for hundreds of players in my region with the same platform and then have to schedule times to play a level. The quickplay just constantly loads before it times out and from what l hear you can't even pick what floor you want to help in or want help with. Can't find any info on this anywhere!
  • Options
    I am able to play multiplayer on iOS just fine

the problem is on android not iOS
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    greenie wrote: »
    Is it a requirement to have a g+ account now to play multiplayer? I haven't been able to play since they introduced this and I used to enjoy the multiplayer feature, helping out lower levels and getting help myself. I don't have time to set up an account and search for hundreds of players in my region with the same platform and then have to schedule times to play a level. The quickplay just constantly loads before it times out and from what l hear you can't even pick what floor you want to help in or want help with. Can't find any info on this anywhere!

u need a google account & u only get to play with those on your friends if u want to manually set the dungeons, if u dnt invite u can only choose quickplay which is random
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    greeniegreenie Registered Users 7 Posts
    Thanks lvlark02 :)
  • Options
    triple5hottriple5hot Registered Users 1 Posts
    Ugh...I LOVE this game, and really want to keep playing, but the Multiplayer feature just sucks. Unless I have a friend, I can't set the dungeon...and if I'm not host, I only get a few coins here and there...but worst of all - crashes. Constantly. In the middle of a floor, at the end....it's especially frustrating after I spend coins to revive myself..or use rage/stamina. I have a Samsung Note 2 Tablet... Are others experiencing the same issues?
  • Options
    K_OtiCK_OtiC Registered Users 165 Posts
    Yes everyone on android has all the issues you have if they are on version3.2. iOS version3.2 is fine though so I just play single player on my tab and multiplayer on my phone.
  • Options
    msg to the staff-

is their a fix in the works for this? change is not always for the better, it worked b4.
  • Options
    pessepersicopessepersico Registered Users 6 Posts
    Hello everyone I hope to write well are not American but Italian
    play this game for a long time and is installed on GS2 and tablet note2 gt n8000, on both work well offline, when you enter online to play the multiplayer is a problem, first mistake of creating room or the player is not eligible for this room and if I can get into the room is not what I chose. of the time is jerky and it is impossible to play.
    when playing multiplayer random automatic you have to play with 1 or gicatore is possible with others?
    I've already tried with my friends and google+ works but there is always the problem that those who receive the invitation can not play it.
    it happens that the game crashes more times
    thanks
    [android] version 3.2.3
    lv.64 Grand Dragon Lord
    full armor Mistery :cool: