Options

Kick player from the room

Giorgio96Giorgio96 Registered Users 8 Posts
My idea is that create a Kick button. Because it's noisy that 1 noob player enter in your room ever, and you have to create until you find a good player. Ex. I create a boss rush 4 and a level 25 enter ever, it's noisy!!!

Comments

• Options
    anas.lyanas.ly Registered Users 35 Posts
    1+

I hope that too .
    guess who's back? :p
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    Giorgio96 wrote: »
    My idea is that create a Kick button. Because it's noisy that 1 noob player enter in your room ever, and you have to create until you find a good player. Ex. I create a boss rush 4 and a level 25 enter ever, it's noisy!!!

But that's something I want. I don't want to kick a weak player so I can get their renown points! lolz XD

+1
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    I'm level 70 and a level 13 joined me against black dragon. He sat in the back watching me kill the black dragon and got the bane for literally doing nothing. When the dragon was almost literally dead he hit him once then went npback and I killed him . So unfair
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    KICK & BAN feature would be better

its annoying there's this player im just 1 hit away to killing dragon & he drops out! he was dead the whole time tho but still damn losing 10k is not good at all! :mad:
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    lvlark02 wrote: »

its annoying there's this player im just 1 hit away to killing dragon & he drops out! he was dead the whole time tho but still damn losing 10k is not good at all! :mad:

What do you mean ban? Ban from joining your game momentarily? Banning from joining forever? If they were to add this they would need to make a separate menu to un-ban someone incase u want to empty the ban list or see them again for some reason
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts

That would be rather drastic. We are only seeing our point of view. He may not have left willingly but that his game crashed. There may be other reasons too. While playing I have come across player unwillingly leave the game because he was asked to take his meals, go to bed or late for something, phone calls, unexpected visitors or emergency trip to the wc. When the mike is on I can hear these things. So frustrating as it is, we should be more understanding. When the mike is on they usually apologise and I shoo them off. Without the mike, we are left to interpret what is happening at the other end.
  • Options
    lauapik wrote: »
    That would be rather drastic. We are only seeing our point of view. He may not have left willingly but that his game crashed. There may be other reasons too. While playing I have come across player unwillingly leave the game because he was asked to take his meals, go to bed or late for something, phone calls, unexpected visitors or emergency trip to the wc. When the mike is on I can hear these things. So frustrating as it is, we should be more understanding. When the mike is on they usually apologise and I shoo them off. Without the mike, we are left to interpret what is happening at the other end.

temporary BAN, coz sometimes u want to play with a certain person but this other user kept joining your game so u ended up re-creating the game, or if u kick them they'd just rejoin lols
  • Options
    Oh that's probably android them . I use iOS. We can invite users by a invite from our friends list, look for random people, and look for people in my our server . Can android users invite other android users or do they need to find each others game? Would like to know for future reference :D
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    on v3.2 u can invite just those on your G+ friends & cant change server but on old ver3.1 just random u can't pick
  • Options
    on v3.2 u can invite just those on your G+ friends & cant change server but on old ver3.1 just random u can't pick

Well good. But I'm guessing there are some problems with eternity warriors 2 version 3.2 on android though from people not being able to play multiplayer or collect loot from multiplayer and some other issues
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    MP is a total fail on 3.2
  • Options
    MP is a total fail on 3.2

Yes I have defenetely heard about people experiencing MP problems. I have yet to have any in iOS . Guess I'm lucky for now :)
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Giorgio96 wrote: »

I want kick out Noob player didn't donate 5 gems to add extra time in BR4 MP mode.:)