Options

s4 no longer supported?

cevercever Registered Users 7 Posts
I accidentally deleted my game when I went to reinstall its no longer available on my device

What's the deal

Comments

• Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    cever wrote: »
    I accidentally deleted my game when I went to reinstall its no longer available on my device

What's the deal

Really? Does Google Play web says that it is not compatible with ur s4 device?
  • Options
    Yes that is correct.
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    cever wrote: »
    Yes that is correct.

Do you have a backup of the EW2 APK v3.1 or the v3.2? If no you can ask someone to pull out their existing APK and send it to u so that you can play
  • Options
    I been looking for a 3.2 pack
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    You can try this : http://adf.ly/P7zid
    Im on android so i really cant test it to see if it works, you can try it out it says its a 3.2 eternity warriors 2 .
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    bobdolebobdole Registered Users 1 Posts
    it definitely wasnt working well on the S4, I went to try the game out and once I got to level 3 it would just crash, was going to reinstall it but they took it off the market.

Kind of upset with the s4, seems like this is the case with many games.
  • Options
    christougherchristougher Registered Users 2 Posts
    bobdole wrote: »
    it definitely wasnt working well on the S4, I went to try the game out and once I got to level 3 it would just crash, was going to reinstall it but they took it off the market.

Kind of upset with the s4, seems like this is the case with many games.

I've been able to get it to play on my s4 somewhat. Certain levels just won't load and multiplayer crashes every time. I've swapped back and forth between devices to clear certain levels. The only time I have problems is when loading levels (the progress bar reaches the end and it crashes to homescreen). Otherwise it works great.
  • Options
    christougherchristougher Registered Users 2 Posts
    Also if you're rooted here is a way to download incompatible apps...
    http://codekiem.com/2013/02/13/market-helper/
    just be sure and use the google play website and not the app..