Options

Announcing the Eternity Warriors 2 wiki!

CorwynCorwyn Registered Users 7 Posts
There is now a wiki site for Eternity Warriors 2!

http://eternity-warriors-2.wikia.com/

EW2-Wiki-Banner.png

It's brand-new, and we need contributors and admins. If you're an active contributor then you're more likely to be asked be an admin.

Currently there are a number of articles on weapons, armor, and even some walkthroughs for newer players. Strategies are posted in the walkthroughs as well. But the idea is to vastly expand this and to cover all aspects of the game.

Since this is a new wiki everything is open and fair-game. Want to make suggestions for the layout? Then start a discussion on the Talk page (or in this forum).

Caveat: If you find any mistakes in the wiki, fix them!

Comments

• Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Can explain to me this wiki for what?
  • Options
    A game wiki is very similar to Wikipedia, the massive online encyclopedia, except that it is targeted at a single game and goes into more depth.

The Eternity Warriors 2 wiki is designed for everyone, new and experienced alike. Newer players will likely find the walkthroughs and guides most useful, whereas experienced players will probably use it more as a reference, for example comparing items or planning upgrades. Both will benefit from the strategies.
  • Options
    K_OtiCK_OtiC Registered Users 165 Posts
    Too much of our ew2 info is guesstimation. We first need solid numbers for things like player base crit chance and crit damage, monster resistance/s to physical & elemental attacks, also health amounts of monsters including solo & multiplayer difference and our health and rage totals. This would allow for a wiki with useful information not guesses and arguments since no one can prove who is correct.
  • Options
    MatteoMatteo Registered Users 34 Posts
    Great initiative, K_OtiC!
  • Options
    The wiki is actually the best way to get solid numbers. I've seen lots of discussions on this forum, but little facts.

For instance I've been running the Green Dragon level with different armor and elemental resistances, and then seeing if I take any damage. From this I can determine how much armor and elemental resistance you need to take no damage at all, and hence how much damage each of the dragon's attacks do.

I can now say that if you go in with 100 poison resistance you won't take any damage from the Green Dragon's elemental attacks except for the Dragon Breath Ray attack, which is more powerful than the others.

I also record the number of swings (just normal swings, no crits and no specials) it takes me to kill the Green Dragon. Multiply that by my weapon's damage and we now have a rough idea of how many hit points it has. Ditto for the Blue Dragon, and so now we can roughly compare the two.

It's only by judiciously recording facts on something like a wiki that we can remove the guesstimation. It's hard facts that we need, recorded over time, ideally by lots of contributors.
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    is this official or fan made? either one it helps!
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Most likely fan made. I havent heard of one officially being released and if their was one it would have been announced so probably fan-based
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    its pretty-well made, the devs if they have time can actually just update this to more accurate data. i hope its monitored well too so people won't put bogus infos in it.
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Uea they can if they wanted and have time but its hard for them to find time, imagine your at work and then you go home to write more about work, it would be exhausting and would get kind of frustrating to just see the same topic over and over. Although im sure if they had the time and wanted to they could update it
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    K_OtiCK_OtiC Registered Users 165 Posts
    Then maybe they can post the info here and we can update it. I'm sure they have attack defense resist HP etc numbers all in one place/file. :-)
    I don't want spend ten hours finding what resist or defense I need for green dragon which becomes a 1~2 hit monster quickly as your weapon progresses. So it would be much faster to have the data presented here and we can go through and organize it for the wiki. I don't want everything laid out just the important basics without having to guess things like 1~5% crit which you couldn't tell the difference in testing. It would be impossible to tell the difference of that kind of stuff on a small screen and lead to too much incorrect information.
  • Options
    Some more articles have been added to the Eternity Warriors 2 wiki, such as on the Red Dragon! Also some of the info from these threads, for example swings per minutes, have also been collected there.