Options

Now which weapon is better?

arun365arun365 Registered Users 10 Posts
Fully upgraded Mystery Axe or General spear or Dragon breaker??
From my view for black dragon mystery axe is good
Any idea for boss rush lv4?

Comments

• Options
    MmarcabaMmarcaba Registered Users 8 Posts
    Many would disagree but i think dragon breaker is a far superior weapon... Mystery axe and dragons bane may have an advantage visually but in reality it doesn't
  • Options
    K_OtiCK_OtiC Registered Users 165 Posts
    Mystery>snakespear>breaker all with crit chance and damage time tested in br4 and black dragon.
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    K_OtiC wrote: »
    Mystery>snakespear>breaker all with crit chance and damage time tested in br4 and black dragon.

is snake spear rly better than breaker or just a tad bit?
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    K_OtiCK_OtiC Registered Users 165 Posts
    lvlark02 wrote: »

Yes, it's only a small difference but it is stronger.
  • Options
    MmarcabaMmarcaba Registered Users 8 Posts
    lvlark02 wrote: »

For me... Breaker is the best weapon as of the moment... I mean i can easily finish floors with it compare to any other weapon available... I had my breaker for so long and will not change it until a stronger and accurate weapon is available
  • Options
    abradyabrady Registered Users 2 Posts
    What about python blades?
  • Options
    MatteoMatteo Registered Users 34 Posts
    I got the General's Spear and General's Belt in Boss Rush, but they're so weak, you said they were the strongest weapon and armor set, weren't it?
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Matteo wrote: »
    I got the General's Spear and General's Belt in Boss Rush, but they're so weak, you said they were the strongest weapon and armor set, weren't it?
    Strongest weapon 2hand is msytery axe, 1h weapon is D.Breaker, msytery armor attr 782, wyrm slayer attr. 599. U can chose one of this if u want to upgrade.
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    arun365 wrote: »
    Fully upgraded Mystery Axe or General spear or Dragon breaker??
    From my view for black dragon mystery axe is good
    Any idea for boss rush lv4?

Let's ask Kush and laulapik. I have fully upgraded Bane and I can destroy the two Cobra Lord in BR4 with 4 destruction wave..
  • Options
    ron wrote: »
    Let's ask Kush and laulapik. I have fully upgraded Bane and I can destroy the two Cobra Lord in BR4 with 4 destruction wave..

If u play on SP mode u can do this but if u play on MP mode it is imposible agree or not? :)
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    I know it's asking a lot, but I really think that since we can't see the number crunch, people are comparing things to each other with too many variables. I'm looking at people's screenshots and they are show me a mystery axe that doesn't even have all maxed out 101 stats, and all of those stats are different. Then I'll look at their breaker and it's "off" in different ways. If people aren't isolating the variables we can control (with an absurd amount of patience), then the "tests" they do don't seem to make a lot of sense to me.

I'm not trying to be harsh, I just feel like this is why people aren't agreeing with what's best. Thoughts?
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    I know it's asking a lot, but I really think that since we can't see the number crunch, people are comparing things to each other with too many variables. I'm looking at people's screenshots and they are show me a mystery axe that doesn't even have all maxed out 101 stats, and all of those stats are different. Then I'll look at their breaker and it's "off" in different ways. If people aren't isolating the variables we can control (with an absurd amount of patience), then the "tests" they do don't seem to make a lot of sense to me.

I'm not trying to be harsh, I just feel like this is why people aren't agreeing with what's best. Thoughts?

It is worth mentioning though, that the work being done in the Crit thread is the kinda stuff that gives us actual progress though. Where people are comparing maxed out stats of different attribute combinations and seeing which one works best. Good stuff for sure!
  • Options
    AokijiAokiji Registered Users 1 Posts
    check out my instagram: maarkeee, so you guys can view full ups mystery set and 26% crit dragon breaker
  • Options
    I would like to start upgrading my armor, now I have three pieces of Wyrm Slayer, the Belt, the Armpiece and the Leggings; and I have two pieces of General's, the Belt and the Leggings. Which one do you advice me to upgrade? I mean, both fully upgraded, which one is better?
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    I would like to start upgrading my armor, now I have three pieces of Wyrm Slayer, the Belt, the Armpiece and the Leggings; and I have two pieces of General's, the Belt and the Leggings. Which one do you advice me to upgrade? I mean, both fully upgraded, which one is better?

It depends on what attribute you will get after the upgrades IMHO
  • Options
    I've two set of armor fully upgrade Wyrm and msytery, wyrm suitble to fight BD if u use in BR4 u can stil got damage, msytery armor for BR 4 and ur invulnerable but sometime im has a damage too only 5% stil ok no need a potion.
  • Options
    Where can I find the Mystery Axe weapon and the armor set? In the shop there aren't!
  • Options
    Where can I find the Mystery Axe weapon and the armor set? In the shop there aren't!

From magic box, the lattest update. It not for sale u must spin to get an items like a jackpot machine.