multiplayer suggestions

my25psimy25psi Registered Users 6 Posts
the new update has removed the ability to create a room with open slot for another player for a specific map. this has made it almost pointless to play multiplayer unless you have a google+ friend who is open and availible and willing to play.
SUGG #1Please bring back the open lobby where two strangers can quest together in a specified map instead of a random map...at lvl 59 with upgraded dragons bane and wyrm slayer armor its not fun to play floor 1 on undead spire anymore
SUGG #2make elements upgradable....ie 10 lvl 1 elements makes a lvl 2 element, 10 lvl 2 elements makes a lvl 3 element etc etc
SUGG #3add facebook as well as google+ as more then likely the majority of users have WAAAY more friends on facebook then on google+, so are more capable of making multiplayer matches with FB friends than with google+
SUGG #4obviously the obligitory....higher lvl cap.....more content....more play modes, another user suggested a maze mode that i really like, you could have 'vs maze mode' where two players compete to see who gets out of the maze first.....vs mode all together is a good idea
HTC Evo3D Android ICS

Comments

• my25psimy25psi Registered Users 6 Posts
    oh also im playing on an HTC EVO3d running on Android ICS
    HTC Evo3D Android ICS
  • lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    SUGG #2make elements upgradable....ie 10 lvl 1 elements makes a lvl 2 element, 10 lvl 2 elements makes a lvl 3 element etc etc

they are alrdy upgradeable
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • stewstew Registered Users 109 Posts
    lvlark02 wrote: »
    they are alrdy upgradeable

Haha he speaks the truth
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    my25psi wrote: »
    the new update has removed the ability to create a room with open slot for another player for a specific map. this has made it almost pointless to play multiplayer unless you have a google+ friend who is open and availible and willing to play.
    SUGG #1Please bring back the open lobby where two strangers can quest together in a specified map instead of a random map...at lvl 59 with upgraded dragons bane and wyrm slayer armor its not fun to play floor 1 on undead spire anymore
    SUGG #3add facebook as well as google+ as more then likely the majority of users have WAAAY more friends on facebook then on google+, so are more capable of making multiplayer matches with FB friends than with google+
    SUGG #4obviously the obligitory....higher lvl cap.....more content....more play modes, another user suggested a maze mode that i really like, you could have 'vs maze mode' where two players compete to see who gets out of the maze first.....vs mode all together is a good idea

gems have been upgradable for a long time. not sure if it was in the game since the begging but yea be out for some time now
    IMG%5D
  • my25psimy25psi Registered Users 6 Posts
    yeah ok i see that they are upgradeable now....not sure if i never noticed before of thought that it was stupid that the upgrade costs in game money and has a chance to fail....cost me like 65k and half an hour of my own time to upgrade all my gems to lvl 5 and i only got like 3-4 lvl 5 gems out of it....
    HTC Evo3D Android ICS
  • plgplg Registered Users 3 Posts
    back window to see the parties created by other players
    bug: mutiplayer room bug black screen... "touch back" for return room
    bug: No damage in multiplayer if you are invited player
    bug: play multiple device blocks glu to win
    Since 05-17
  • jack smithjack smith Registered Users 53 Posts
    I understand what you mean on upgrading elements instead of 5 to 1 with some success or using Glu credits have it where it takes 10 to make 1 and be successful all the time. Is that what you meant?