Options

When can you solo Boss Rush 1?

debute25debute25 Registered Users 11 Posts
I'm level 30 right now, and I can just about solo the Blue Dragon. I have only killed the Green Dragon so my gear is pretty basic as well! What level would you all suggest?

PS, I had an accident and lost all my data. If anyone wants to kill some of the dragons for me that would be great, considering I was level 56 before with the White Dragon killed.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    dinniiidinniii Registered Users 99 Posts
    debute25 wrote: »
    I'm level 30 right now, and I can just about solo the Blue Dragon. I have only killed the Green Dragon so my gear is pretty basic as well! What level would you all suggest?

PS, I had an accident and lost all my data. If anyone wants to kill some of the dragons for me that would be great, considering I was level 56 before with the White Dragon killed.

Thanks!

wat device u use
    and you can go upto bossrush 3 and White dragon solo wen u hav upgraded weapon and armour
    for you it wud be upgraded wrym set and dragon's bane
    Level 70
    Grand Dragon Lord
    Full Mystery set
    Dragon Breaker & Mystery Axe
    Game center: +dinniii+
  • Options
    TedthesuperchineseTedthesuperchinese Registered Users 8 Posts
    debute25 wrote: »

Thanks!

When someone helps you kill the black dragon and get the dragon bane. I remember playing a long time ago when the game crashed a lot and I deleted it and lost all my data. Good thing I was only in the level twenties to thirties.
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    If ur IOS user i can help u, find me at GC my name imrulkz.
  • Options
    debute25debute25 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Sorry guys, I'm an andriod user. my name is Debute Smith on google service. :P

ill be on tomorrow if anyone is down!

PS: Do you guys reset the daily bonus for your selves once a week? Or do you take the stockpile of rage potions?