Options

I'm stuck...help!

VRWRXVRWRX Registered Users 59 Posts
I've been playing this game on and off for a couple weeks making ok progress. But now the last couple times I've played I can't make any progress. Upgrading anything, skills or equipment, is prohibitively expensive. And I can't get any better loot because I can't pass any new levels.

I'm currently level 31. I finished the undead spire but can't get past shivering refuge level 4, the first spider level, or any of the bosses. Multiplayer seems useless because the only games people stay in with me are lower level players in the undead spire. Any time I get in other boss rush or dragon games the players leave or I die very quickly.

I enjoy the game, but I'm not going to spend hundreds of dollars to buy gems to get, or upgrade to, better loot. At this point i just keep playing the undead spire levels over and over again but I'm not getting anywhere. What am I missing?

TIA
Jake

Comments

• Options
    dinniiidinniii Registered Users 99 Posts
    VRWRX wrote: »
    I've been playing this game on and off for a couple weeks making ok progress. But now the last couple times I've played I can't make any progress. Upgrading anything, skills or equipment, is prohibitively expensive. And I can't get any better loot because I can't pass any new levels.

I'm currently level 31. I finished the undead spire but can't get past shivering refuge level 4, the first spider level, or any of the bosses. Multiplayer seems useless because the only games people stay in with me are lower level players in the undead spire. Any time I get in other boss rush or dragon games the players leave or I die very quickly.

I enjoy the game, but I'm not going to spend hundreds of dollars to buy gems to get, or upgrade to, better loot. At this point i just keep playing the undead spire levels over and over again but I'm not getting anywhere. What am I missing?

TIA
    Jake

if you are using apple device, many iOS user over here can help you
    mine is -+DINI+-
    Level 70
    Grand Dragon Lord
    Full Mystery set
    Dragon Breaker & Mystery Axe
    Game center: +dinniii+
  • Options
    I am on iOS.

I just sent you a request through Game Center. I think that's what I need to do...

And thanks!
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    I am on iOS.

I just sent you a request through Game Center. I think that's what I need to do...

And thanks!
    U can add me at game center i will help u out frend. My name imrulkz :cool:
  • Options
    Request sent. Thanks.

My Game Center name is ..--Jake--..
  • Options
    dinniiidinniii Registered Users 99 Posts
    I am on iOS.

And thanks!
    not got ur request
    Level 70
    Grand Dragon Lord
    Full Mystery set
    Dragon Breaker & Mystery Axe
    Game center: +dinniii+
  • Options
    dinniii wrote: »
    not got ur request
    I just sent it again

Thanks guys. I actually got lucky and some people let me hang around while they beat some hard levels so I'm making ok progress now...