Options

Would anyone mind helping me? (Android)

Snorr125Snorr125 Registered Users 14 Posts
Hi, I've lost my lvl 57 character due to no Helium back up, and now I'm currently lvl 30,

Would any high level on Android mind running me through the dragons? Just so I can get some decent equipment back? if you could I would appreciate it very much! :D

my G+ is alexop.aph@gmail.com - Alexander Patterson-Howard and I'm on Android! Please leave a message on here I would be very appreciative! :) Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Snorr125Snorr125 Registered Users 14 Posts
    That's brilliant, thank you very much =) I tried to backup my device but can't seem to do it because it needs to be rooted first,and I've no idea how to do it, I'm completely new to this, I've a samsung tab and an iMac I'm finding it really complicated. That would be perfect if you could help run me through the dragons, thanks! :D
  • Options
    eaxvier12eaxvier12 Registered Users 2 Posts
    the game is good, but it always restarts after I level, and abided level 56 and closed the game and return to level 1, anyone know why this happens and what is the solution?
  • Options
    RahzarRahzar Registered Users 3 Posts
    I had the same problem. I had gotten to 55 then lost my save data. Currently I am level 20 looking for someone to run me thru dragons. My G+ is Rahzar R. Add or invite if you want to help. Thanks.
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Rahzar wrote: »
    I had the same problem. I had gotten to 55 then lost my save data. Currently I am level 20 looking for someone to run me thru dragons. My G+ is Rahzar R. Add or invite if you want to help. Thanks.
    U try to fine ron he in the forum, im cannot help u because im IOS user.
  • Options
    RahzarRahzar Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thanks. I sent a friend request to ron. Maybe he will help.