Options

Explain the what updates do!

debute25debute25 Registered Users 11 Posts
Make a thread in the announcement forum detailing all the update changes. This is a very basic thing even small developers do. Please. Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    debute25 wrote: »
    Make a thread in the announcement forum detailing all the update changes. This is a very basic thing even small developers do. Please. Thank you.

When updating the app it already says what has been added, it's sometimes posted here again but incase you did not know the update describes what is in the update
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    i must have missed it. is there any way to view it in the game?
  • Options
    No, just go to the apple store if you use a idevice and go to the app you want to see update smade on it and you will see "whats new" at the button, just click more and you will see details, for android i am sure they have something similar to view most recent update description
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    its always "bug fixes" ;)
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    lvlark02 wrote: »
    its always "bug fixes"

Oh yea rulkz only bug fixes :p go check the eternity warriors 2 forum in general discussion for my post lol :D
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    that just isn't specific enough for me. Maybe the istore says something different. post what you see on your screen?

P.S.

I just saw your post here http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?10941-New-eternity-warriors-3-3-0-update!!! and that's closer to what I was looking for, I just wish it was mroe specific to what bug fixes, or even simple color changes were made.
  • Options
    Debute what i posted was directly from the itunes store, doesnt android have something similar?
    IMG%5D