Options

How to get new Devil amour?

Tim1sgodTim1sgod Registered Users 5 Posts
Hi fellow players if anyone knows how to obtain the new amour set. Please come forward and discuss here!

Comments

• Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    I cant find it either.... Strange
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Tim1sgod wrote: »
    Hi fellow players if anyone knows how to obtain the new amour set. Please come forward and discuss here!

Im not update yet, from master Lauapik lvl has been increase to 75. Wait and see who the real GDL strait to lvl 75. M. Lauapik it done. Congrazt.
  • Options
    Same thing happen to me rulks a automatic level 75
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Same thing happen to me rulks a automatic level 75

But not happen to me :( before the update my used memeory is 1.1Gb and after update it drop to 339 Mb. Do you think something wrong about this? Im lucky because my gems and coin stil same. If u say may be im not enough exp to jump next lvl. im can prove with 3 million coin i got after sell all crapy item. If u remember i've post sugguestion thered to increase lvl cap right.
  • Options
    GrimmjouwGrimmjouw Registered Users 5 Posts
    I have only devil belt armpiece leggings but no shoulders and helmet
  • Options
    Grimmjouw wrote: »
    I have only devil belt armpiece leggings but no shoulders and helmet

Where u found it, or u got demon belt not devil belt :)
  • Options
    SombathSombath Registered Users 109 Posts
    Hi all fri and master lauapik now I'm back again
  • Options
    JexWangJexWang Registered Users 9 Posts
    I haven't come across this Devil Armor set yet. Just update, ill try to play tomorrow and see what happen. Excited though!
  • Options
    How to put photos
  • Options
    Sombath wrote: »
    Hi all fri and master lauapik now I'm back again

Do u haved done new update fren?
  • Options
    JexWang wrote: »
    I haven't come across this Devil Armor set yet. Just update, ill try to play tomorrow and see what happen. Excited though!

I've done update but not see a Devil armor, where u found?
  • Options
    EpicNukeZzEpicNukeZz Registered Users 2 Posts
    I got the devil belt, leggings, arm piece and shoulder. But weirdly no helm. For me it was in the shop, with generals' set. But I can't find the pharaoh demon and assassin sets in the shop.
  • Options
    I have instal the game on my brother phone and all the armor sets were in the shop
  • Options
    The devil as well
  • Options
    IndiepwnIndiepwn Registered Users 62 Posts
    Go into options and turn on "Weaker Equipment Display"
  • Options
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    But not happen to me :( before the update my used memeory is 1.1Gb and after update it drop to 339 Mb. Do you think something wrong about this? Im lucky because my gems and coin stil same. If u say may be im not enough exp to jump next lvl. im can prove with 3 million coin i got after sell all crapy item. If u remember i've post sugguestion thered to increase lvl cap right.

The game was never over 1gb thats strange
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Indiepwn wrote: »
    Go into options and turn on "Weaker Equipment Display"

Thank you for posting this, now we all know, once you click to show weaker equipment restart the game, at least I had to do it.
    Will post picture of it in a new thread, should be up in a few minutes
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    IndiepwnIndiepwn Registered Users 62 Posts
    I too think it is strange that I didn't lol up to 75. I have been level 70 for like 6 months if not longer. I was lol 70 a few weeks after they raised it up to 70. I have played a ton since then and still on 70.
  • Options
    Picture are now up of the full devils armor set

The thread with the devils armor set is here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?11230-The-new-Devils-armor!&p=28581#post28581
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    Do u haved done new update fren?
    Oh I haven't. It's over than 50Mb how can I update fri?
  • Options
    Indiepwn wrote: »
    I too think it is strange that I didn't lol up to 75. I have been level 70 for like 6 months if not longer. I was lol 70 a few weeks after they raised it up to 70. I have played a ton since then and still on 70.
    No lucky for us fren, slowly growing up to 71 :(
  • Options
    Hmmmm, fri. How to add picture? Would u mind if I want to see Ur dragon breaker? But tell me don't forget to tell me how to add picture.
  • Options
    Hmmmm, fri. How to add picture? Would u mind if I want to see Ur dragon breaker? But tell me don't forget to tell me how to add picture.

Sory fren i don't now how to add picture here, u ask moderator Kush how to do that. U want see my breaker critic? 19,19,18 crit damage, 14,14 crit change. Im try to get 20 crit damage but cannot.
  • Options
    U mean Ur dragon breaker is updated with all critical damage and critical rate. And one more thing in boss rush mode, when I'm in boss rush with u,I see something wrong. Have u note it?
  • Options
    U mean Ur dragon breaker is updated with all critical damage and critical rate. And one more thing in boss rush mode, when I'm in boss rush with u,I see something wrong. Have u note it?
    Yup im noticed not only BR, all floor as same thing happen. Problem come after the update, joining player do less damage than hosting right?