Options

Medium level player need some guidance

seaznseazn Registered Users 49 Posts
Hello all,

I've tried to read through forums for suggestions but I don't see any so here it goes:

Right now I'm level 57. I'm able to do Boss Rush #2 / Hellfire #8 (normal) / Red Dragon (normal) at ease.

I'm using a 795 item value weapon, and 4 sets of armors: Fire, Ice, Poison, Def/HP. Sometimes I mix/match my armors

I'm having a real hard time progressing now. Where would you guys recommend me farming at for better item upgrades? I'm not an IAP player so I'm taking the long way.

Most of my items are only upgraded to +5 because I lack the level 5 Element gem so almost all my gear only uses level 4 gem and I just upgrade them to +5.

Any tip is appreciated. Thank you

p.s. I've also got 2 additional questions:
1. I almost always disconnect in multi player, is there a way to prevent it? I'm using an iPhone 4S
2. I read a trick that you can adjust your iPhone internal clock to reset the timer to run Boss Rush mode. However, I did that today and I'm 3 day's Boss Rush mode ahead. When I adjust my clock back to current time, I realize that it doesn't reset Boss Rush. So basically I used up my Boss Rush for my next 3 days. Any got tips regarding this? Private message is welcomed

Comments

• Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    at your level u can ask someone help u clear the dragons to get the weapons & armors for free
    just keep advancing the date, its not illegal lols until u have enough gems & then just use icloud trick
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    If I have no one to help me carry through dungeons, any other suggestions of what I can do?
  • Options
    DziekanoDziekano Registered Users 2 Posts
    Add me to your gamecenter friends so we can play togetheri will help u up to get better stuff
    My nick: dziekano
    Cheers

Im 71 grand dragon lord with fully upgraded mystery set +dragon breakers and mystery axe fully upgraded

Cyu
  • Options
    Wow dZiekano, thanks for the help, I appreciate it, will add you now.

Also, I have one more question regarding upgrades on armor. What attribute do you all try to get when upgrading? Lets say a mystery helm has ice fire lightning resist, what upgrade bonus do you guys go for on that? Overall, what resists should I go for? Thanks again for the info!
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    u would need 3100+ resists for each elements in total
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    lvlark02 wrote: »
    u would need 3100+ resists for each elements in total

Just out of curiosity, what bosses use Thunder? B/c I rarely see Thunder based attacks so I was thinking maybe I can get by with 2000 Thunder Resist?
  • Options
    dinniiidinniii Registered Users 99 Posts
    cobra lord and elite demon warrior uses thunder
    Level 70
    Grand Dragon Lord
    Full Mystery set
    Dragon Breaker & Mystery Axe
    Game center: +dinniii+
  • Options
    SikariosSikarios Registered Users 56 Posts
    I have a little bit of thunder resist, but if you're going to neglect any element resist, it should be thunder as it is the least common element to be attacked with (currently). But yeah keep fire, ice, and poison around the same. My recommendation is this: get all wyrm armor, and get your fire and ice resist up first (a little bit of poison too). Black dragon does mostly fire/ice attacks and only a few easily-dodged poison attacks. If you have glu gems, then go for the mystery armor instead of wyrm. It will be hard to get the first few upgrades by yourself as they are all level 5 elements, but in the long run a whole lot easier to upgrade than the wyrm gear. Add me on Game Center Ckorb89 and I will help you get elements anytime if I'm online.

I did it all solo so if you're more of a solo player go for the wyrm gear and farm each dragon until you have enough elements for the next upgrade and eventually you'll be tough enough for the next higher dragon.

Aside from dragons,
    Level 3 elements: anywhere
    Level 4 elements: shivering refuge 10, last boss drops them sometimes. This is where I farmed them when I wasn't strong enough to farm them elsewhere.
    Level 5 elements: forgotten tomb 6+
  • Options
    Vitamin88Vitamin88 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Helping to defeat black dragon is not a problem, but the problem is keep disconnecting from server.
    unable to play multi player.
  • Options
    Thanks Sikarios, I could use the help to farm BR#3 for gems too =) I think I do get lvl 5 elemens there as well.

@ Vitamin88 - Yea I'm trying to help low levels clear BR1 and 2 too and I get dc'd 9 out of 10 times
  • Options
    Vitamin88Vitamin88 Registered Users 6 Posts
    @ seazn - I'm from Singapore, where are u from? Not sure is the server problem or my iphone4 sux. But seems like after the update is worst.
  • Options
    SikariosSikarios Registered Users 56 Posts
    Hey Sean-- glad to help! Sorry I had to leave after a couple rounds, I'm at work so it's kinda hard to get away with playing EW2 ;)
  • Options
    Sikarios wrote: »
    Hey Sean-- glad to help! Sorry I had to leave after a couple rounds, I'm at work so it's kinda hard to get away with playing EW2 ;)

Thank you again! I'm spinning my mystery box thanks to you =)
  • Options
    Vitamin88 wrote: »
    @ seazn - I'm from Singapore, where are u from? Not sure is the server problem or my iphone4 sux. But seems like after the update is worst.

I'm from the US, so I'd think the problem is with the server. However, I never dc if i'm playing via gamecenter
  • Options
    dinniiidinniii Registered Users 99 Posts
    seazn wrote: »
    Thank you again! I'm spinning my mystery box thanks to you =)

r u noilt available for game rite now??
    Level 70
    Grand Dragon Lord
    Full Mystery set
    Dragon Breaker & Mystery Axe
    Game center: +dinniii+
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    Vitamin88 wrote: »

I think your server and phone are not to be blamed for the crashes. Do you notice that all the onslaughts except for Dead Spire have recommended levels for players? And also for Dragon Lair and Boss Rush Normal? I find that when players below the recommendation, join me or if I join them, the game crashes. The solution is to start playing within the recommendation and continue to the higher onslaught, e.g. Play White Dragon first and continue to Black Dragon if your level is below 60.
  • Options
    lauapik wrote: »
    I think your server and phone are not to be blamed for the crashes. Do you notice that all the onslaughts except for Dead Spire have recommended levels for players? And also for Dragon Lair and Boss Rush Normal? I find that when players below the recommendation, join me or if I join them, the game crashes. The solution is to start playing within the recommendation and continue to the higher onslaught, e.g. Play White Dragon first and continue to Black Dragon if your level is below 60.

You do have a point there. Only times I ever experienced crashes are when I try to help lower levels. However, I've had many exceptions as well so I can't pinpoint the problem. I do konw when I connect via game center i have never crashed
  • Options
    dinniii wrote: »
    r u noilt available for game rite now??

hey dini, check your private message, i'll talkto you there :D