Options

Something wrong in boss rush mode

SombathSombath Registered Users 109 Posts
I wonder why! When my fri and me join boss rush, and I let him create room than I join. Something wrong when I use charge skill and block skill, it's doesn't hurt them anything/ or their blood haven't lose. Somebody can tell me.:mad:

Comments

• Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Sombath wrote: »
    I wonder why! When my fri and me join boss rush, and I let him create room than I join. Something wrong when I use charge skill and block skill, it's doesn't hurt them anything/ or their blood haven't lose. Somebody can tell me.:mad:

Yup im confused too, the attack from joining player drop to 50% i think. This problem come after the new update :mad:
  • Options
    So now, what did we gonna do? Who can help us to solve this problem?
  • Options
    dinniiidinniii Registered Users 99 Posts
    So now, what did we gonna do? Who can help us to solve this problem?

this happened to us
    fun is gone
    i dnt like to stand like an idiot doing nothing…
    breaker's charge is so good
    Level 70
    Grand Dragon Lord
    Full Mystery set
    Dragon Breaker & Mystery Axe
    Game center: +dinniii+
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    dinniii wrote: »
    this happened to us
    fun is gone
    i dnt like to stand like an idiot doing nothing…
    breaker's charge is so good

Obviously there are some glitches in this new update.

1. One Cobra Lord seems to freeze though the other is still moving around; this happened three times to me.

2. As Sombath described, you seem to lose you weapons attribute sometimes especially in Boss Rush. Only thing you can do, Sombath, is to restart the game and hope for the best.

3. The silouette (outline) of objects behind another is a good thing but sometimes partners just appeared in outline though they are not behind anything for the whole duration of the game.

4. As Kush described, the picture of our profile seems to be all screwed up in Game Centre Multiplayer Mode ever since the update was introduced and nothing has been done about it.

5. Game crashes if players below recommended level joins you or if you join them.
  • Options
    lauapik wrote: »
    Obviously there are some glitches in this new update.

1. One Cobra Lord seems to freeze though the other is still moving around; this happened three times to me.

2. As Sombath described, you seem to lose you weapons attribute sometimes especially in Boss Rush. Only thing you can do, Sombath, is to restart the game and hope for the best.

3. The silouette (outline) of objects behind another is a good thing but sometimes partners just appeared in outline though they are not behind anything for the whole duration of the game.

4. As Kush described, the picture of our profile seems to be all screwed up in Game Centre Multiplayer Mode ever since the update was introduced and nothing has been done about it.

5. Game crashes if players below recommended level joins you or if you join them.

there is one more graphical glitch that might have observed
    in HF hard mode
    i am uploadind the video to show it clearly
    Level 70
    Grand Dragon Lord
    Full Mystery set
  • Options
    there is one more graphical glitch that might have observed
    in HF hard mode
    i am uploadind the video to show it clearly
    Yes u right, fri. Maybe only General manager can solve this problem.
  • Options
    So now, is everything ok? Does it work normally?
  • Options
    So now, is everything ok? Does it work normally?

not yet friend
    Level 70
    Grand Dragon Lord
    Full Mystery set
  • Options
    not yet friend
    Oh fri, how long have you become lv 70? I have just lv70 today after defeat boss rush for 1 week.
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Oh fri, how long have you become lv 70? I have just lv70 today after defeat boss rush for 1 week.
    Congratz friend your on lvl 70 :)