Options

Looking for help to get the Dragons Bane (G+)

gorgraelgorgrael Registered Users 3 Posts
I am lvl 55 and seem to have hit a wall. I was wondering if there are any high lvls out there that could help me get the dragons bane. let me know your name to invite if so.

Comments

• Options
    seaznseazn Registered Users 49 Posts
    gorgrael wrote: »
    I am lvl 55 and seem to have hit a wall. I was wondering if there are any high lvls out there that could help me get the dragons bane. let me know your name to invite if so.

By Monday I should be able to help you. Right now I need a few more Ice Resist upgrades then I should be fine. I was one of those people who didn't really know about iCloud / getting help from others until level 60...What I did was just iCloud reset and get my pieces' resistance up (mainly fire/ice/poison), and upgraded a 500 item to max (1500), that held me through White Dragon and Hellfire. Hope this will keep you busy until you get the help you need.
  • Options
    gorgraelgorgrael Registered Users 3 Posts
    How do you do the upgrade and reload until you get what you want or you succeed? Can you do it on android?
  • Options
    dinniiidinniii Registered Users 99 Posts
    @seazn he is on android… we cant help him
    @gorgrael- Ron can help you out
    and seazn uses icloud feature
    Level 70
    Grand Dragon Lord
    Full Mystery set
    Dragon Breaker & Mystery Axe
    Game center: +dinniii+
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    dinniii wrote: »
    @gorgrael- Ron can help you out

;)@gorgrael Pro tip: Always backup! and restore until you get what you want. lvlark and I know how to restore gems too even if you already consumed them in Android (but its forbidden, I can't spill it out). Good luck!