how is the performance man
    and wat abt all crit hit damage???

Critical!!! word will spam your screen haha he has a high critical hit rate
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    Sikarios wrote: »
    You won't understand it's true power until you try it like this:
    i2907n.jpg

Every attack is critical!!! all over the screen ;)
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    Sikarios wrote: »
    You won't understand it's true power until you try it like this:
    i2907n.jpg

:D

You are right! Hats off to you. I maxed out the Breaker just like you until the last last upgrade which was a 7 critical hit rate and tried it out in Multi and found it was a bit too slow to kill 3 bosses in BR4 so I substituted the last upgrade for thunder 143 and it was great, killed the bosses in record in record time playing solo. I used the Breaker together with the General's Helm so I dont run out of Rage.

You really have the patience of a saint to get a total critical hit rate of 68. Btw this new Breaker is the 4th one I maxed out. I dumped the 1st one and now I have 3 maxed Breakers. The 2nd breaker is a mix of critic hit rate and critic damage rate and not as good as the one with only critic hit rate.

Thank you, I now enjoy the game more as I can kill the Cobra Lords very much faster.

Here is the screenshot of my Breakers:

Sorry the link doesn't work though it worked on Preview.
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    lauapik wrote: »
    You are right! Hats off to you. I maxed out the Breaker just like you until the last last upgrade which was a 7 critical hit rate and tried it out in Multi and found it was a bit too slow to kill 3 bosses in BR4 so I substituted the last upgrade for thunder 143 and it was great, killed the bosses in record in record time playing solo. I used the Breaker together with the General's Helm so I dont run out of Rage.

You really have the patience of a saint to get a total critical hit rate of 68. Btw this new Breaker is the 4th one I maxed out. I dumped the 1st one and now I have 3 maxed Breakers. The 2nd breaker is a mix of critic hit rate and critic damage rate and not as good as the one with only critic hit rate.

Thank you, I now enjoy the game more as I can kill the Cobra Lords very much faster.

http://imj.io/yFHEIE/?t=KCRCRS/1B61F

The link you provide is not working
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    lauapik wrote: »

http://imj.io/yFHEIE/?t=KCRCRS/1B61F

Haha, so I guess I'm starting it off right if I'm playing it safe for a bit. I have a new breaker with 2 14% upgrades, ha. I still am not positive on which way to go because so many people have different opinions of what's best :/
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    ron wrote: »

Still new at providing link. Have to look for a better apps.
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts

The link is not working or im calling linkup.
  • Options
    Critical!!! word will spam your screen haha he has a high critical hit rate

My breaker h've 3 critical damage n 2 crit rate, can get crutical every 2 hit.;)
  • Options

The maximum number u can get of every upgrade is 149 ron, if got all 14+ your max is 47++.
  • Options
    Every attack is critical!!! all over the screen ;)

Only critical not enought strong but u must balance with critical damage. I think every player not same.
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    My breaker h've 3 critical damage n 2 crit rate, can get crutical every 2 hit.;)
    Which helm do you play with with that particular breaker?
  • Options
    shyro17shyro17 Registered Users 29 Posts
    i was wondering...since the dragon breaker has a 149 max stat you can get by upgrading. what is the max stat in one try you can get for mystery set etc 0_0
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    ive had that setup before u gotta add at least 1 damage or 1 attack not just all crit rate
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    shyro17 wrote: »
    i was wondering...since the dragon breaker has a 149 max stat you can get by upgrading. what is the max stat in one try you can get for mystery set etc 0_0

U can see Kush armor upgrade, how much max stats.