Options

Stuck on loading screen, need an answer ASAP!

NcklNckl Registered Users 13 Posts
Hi,
I was playing today and then after 1 hour when trying to log in, I got stuck at loading screen just before finishing the loading and haven't been able to login since. I need this issue fixed ASAP. I have spent money on this game and have all the receipts for proof. I am expecting a very prompt repy to this!!!

Comments

• Options
    d1n143d1n143 Registered Users 53 Posts
    Hi it's sad to know that it's happen to me also not only that but they reset my game too I was in max level then reset to level one.
    Did you buys gems? You can message to this email danny_lebron@yahoo.com this is create to help.
  • Options
    I did buy gems. I don't care what they do but if I don't have the gems back in my glu balance I am going straight to my bank and issuing chargebacks for all the purchases I have made.
  • Options
    StickToYouLikeStickToYouLike Registered Users 126 Posts
    Nckl wrote: »
    I did buy gems. I don't care what they do but if I don't have the gems back in my glu balance I am going straight to my bank and issuing chargebacks for all the purchases I have made.

Hi Nckl,

Thanks for playing EW2 and for letting us know of this. Have you yet created a support ticket here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/forumdisplay.php?98-Creating-a-Customer-Care-Ticket.
  • Options
    I'm not sure if i did it there, last time I had a problem ( the s4 crash bug ) I wrote with the support team and now I just replied to my last email from the corr. Not that he was of much help. Told me not to uninstall my game, because obviously the cloud save thing doesn't work.