Options

Tips for upgrading

MatteoMatteo Registered Users 34 Posts
Please, give me some hints to upgrade stuff (armors, weapons etc.) without failing, I'm wasting a lot of gems and coins because the upgrade always fails.:(

Comments

• Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Matteo wrote: »
    Please, give me some hints to upgrade stuff (armors, weapons etc.) without failing, I'm wasting a lot of gems and coins because the upgrade always fails.:(

U must use gems to upgrade. Im confuse when you tell used gems also fails. Some thing wrong :confused:
  • Options
    I know I must use gems, that's not the problem. The problem occurs when upgrades become more advanced and the % success becomes lesser, isn't there a trick to avoid this? Maybe by a backup & restore?
  • Options
    seaznseazn Registered Users 49 Posts
    Matteo wrote: »
    Maybe by a backup & restore?

That's exactly it
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    with gems/credits its 100% success, no fail!
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    K_OtiCK_OtiC Registered Users 165 Posts
    He is confusing gems and elements. Gems are iOS glu credits, coins are android glu credits. Normal upgrade costs element and gold. 100% upgrade is elements and glu credits.
  • Options
    K_OtiC wrote: »
    He is confusing gems and elements. Gems are iOS glu credits, coins are android glu credits. Normal upgrade costs element and gold. 100% upgrade is elements and glu credits.
    Yes, forgive me, you're right... I meant elements, not gems, with gems updates don't fail. So what should I do? Can you explain me the method to backup and restore? Which app do I need?
  • Options
    K_OtiCK_OtiC Registered Users 165 Posts
    Are you on ios or android?
  • Options
    Android, Samsung Galaxy S Advance.
  • Options
    Ahz69Ahz69 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Im using ios..how can i upgrade my weapon or armor to most powerfull state?any idea?
    Angel Ahz
    Grand Dragon Lord
    Level 70
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Ahz69 wrote: »
    Im using ios..how can i upgrade my weapon or armor to most powerfull state?any idea?

Use icloud trick to get max stats.