Options

Python Sword is the most powerful heavy weapon

ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
Summary:
Python sword is the most superior heavy weapon while the Dragon Breaker is the most superior single weapon in the game as of the time of this writing. Dragon Breaker has a maximum of 4800+ damage while the Python Sword has 4600+ maximum damage. If Glu can make Python Sword to have a 4800+ damage too, then it can surpass the Dragon Breaker IMHO.

http://addicted-to-eternity-warriors-2.blogspot.com/2013/06/dragon-breaker-vs-python-sword.html

Comments

• Options
    dinniiidinniii Registered Users 99 Posts
    ron wrote: »
    Summary:
    Python sword is the most superior heavy weapon while the Dragon Breaker is the most superior single weapon in the game as of the time of this writing. Dragon Breaker has a maximum of 4800+ damage while the Python Sword has 4600+ maximum damage. If Glu can make Python Sword to have a 4800+ damage too, then it can surpass the Dragon Breaker IMHO.

http://addicted-to-eternity-warriors-2.blogspot.com/2013/06/dragon-breaker-vs-python-sword.html

sorry ron i didnt got wats diffrnce superior heavy and superior single
    Level 70
    Grand Dragon Lord
    Full Mystery set
    Dragon Breaker & Mystery Axe
    Game center: +dinniii+
  • Options
    dinniii wrote: »
    sorry ron i didnt got wats diffrnce superior heavy and superior single

I mean in the heavy category and single category. Gets?
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    I mean in the heavy category and single category. Gets?

Huh? Python Sword is actually a pair of 1-handed weapons (Just like Breaker). They're actually in the same category right?

I feel like I'm missing something. General's Spear, Mystery Axe, Snake Spear, and Dragon Spear are 2-handed weapons.
    Breaker, Python Sword, and Heartless Glass Blades are 1-handed dual wielded weapons.

These are the only 2 "categories" correct? Now you got me thinking I lost my mind :P
  • Options
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    Huh? Python Sword is actually a pair of 1-handed weapons (Just like Breaker). They're actually in the same category right

When I tap the quick navigation arrow on top left of the inventory and tap the heavy weapon, it displays my Python Sword together with my General's Spear and Mystery Axe. so that's why I say its in the heavy category though its a single-handle weapon actually.
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    When I tap the quick navigation arrow on top left of the inventory and tap the heavy weapon, it displays my Python Sword together with my General's Spear and Mystery Axe. so that's why I say its in the heavy category though its a single-handle weapon actually.

Ahh, I gotcha!
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Summary:

From the picture u say both weapon can kill CL in FT10. I want to ask its it NM or HM? Because my breaker can kill Minator n CL in HM with one charge if im got perfect angle n perfect time to realese charge.
  • Options
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    From the picture u say both weapon can kill CL in FT10. I want to ask its it NM or HM? Because my breaker can kill Minator n CL in HM with one charge if im got perfect angle n perfect time to realese charge.

Normal mode. Hard mode is not yet on Android
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Normal mode. Hard mode is not yet on Android

Opps im sorry ron.. :(
  • Options
    seaznseazn Registered Users 49 Posts
    What are the upgrades you got on your Dragon Breaker and Python Sword? Because we have to take that in as a factor as well.
  • Options
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    Opps im sorry ron.. :(

Let's hope that Glu will release this update to Android in couple if weeks and i'll try ;)
  • Options
    seazn wrote: »
    What are the upgrades you got on your Dragon Breaker and Python Sword? Because we have to take that in as a factor as well.

Here...
    Screenshot_2013-07-01-08-17-14-picsay.jpg

What I'm saying is if the Python Sword can have 4804 max damage too, it can surpass the Breaker IMHO. As you can see my Breaker has 4505 damage while my Python Sword is only 4455 but its strength base on my test is almost equal to my Breaker (how much more if my Python Sword has 4800 damage too).

Try it, go ahead and purchase the Python Sword or get it from the Mystery Box :)
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    Here...
    Screenshot_2013-07-01-08-17-14-picsay.jpg

What I'm saying is if the Python Sword can have 4804 max damage too, it can surpass the Breaker IMHO. As you can see my Breaker has 4505 damage while my Python Sword is only 4455 but its strength base on my test is almost equal to my Breaker (how much more if my Python Sword has 4800 damage too).

Try it, go ahead and purchase the Python Sword or get it from the Mystery Box :)

Look at the stats between my Breaker and Python Sword. Which, do you think, is the stronger?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9kf8wjfmthzi4n7/2013-07-01%2022.55.12.png
  • Options
    lauapik wrote: »
    Look at the stats between my Breaker and Python Sword. Which, do you think, is the stronger?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9kf8wjfmthzi4n7/2013-07-01%2022.55.12.png

The Breaker with lots of crit hit like you said. What if the Python Sword with same attributes like your Breaker?
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    The Breaker with lots of crit hit like you said. What if the Python Sword with same attributes like your Breaker?

That would be another story. But remember the crits would be quite useless without the Gen Helm to generate Rage for that is the main purpose of the critical rate. We cant depend on the stats only. We have to think of which combinations are best for which situation and how good we are with our skills and how and when to use such skills. Having played with many players, how many have you come across who can use all their skills, tactics and strategies in the most effective way?
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    im pretty sure they miscategorize or missorted it. in all the testings single weapons is by far stronger than heavy weapons.

base on skills use. all tested against black dragon in SP mode:

blade wave
    breaker>python>mystery
    keep in mind blade wave is stronger the closer u are to the target, so with my testing i did it all right up front BD. with blade wave a breaker can bring in the first set of crystals, while python is a bit shy of it but way higher than mystery axe.

charge attack
    breaker=python=mystery
    altho charge is stronger farther i decide to test it up front BD as well. they all have same results on this one, with 1 hit of charge they all bring in the first set of crystals, same damage output.

its pretty obvious python is a dual-wield single handed weapon not a dual handed heavy weapon the way i see it
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    lvlark02 wrote: »
    blade wave
    breaker>python>mystery
    keep in mind blade wave is stronger the closer u are to the target, so with my testing i did it all right up front BD. with blade wave a breaker can bring in the first set of crystals, while python is a bit shy of it but way higher than mystery axe.

Indeed.
    charge attack
    breaker=python=mystery
    altho charge is stronger farther i decide to test it up front BD as well. they all have same results on this one, with 1 hit of charge they all bring in the first set of crystals, same damage output.

The Charge attack of my Dragon Breaker is #1, next is Python Sword then the Mystery Axe.
    im pretty sure they miscategorize or missorted it. in all the testings single weapons is by far stronger than heavy weapons.

its pretty obvious python is a dual-wield single handed weapon not a dual handed heavy weapon the way i see it

But right now the Python Sword is in the heavy category, so let's call it dual-wield heavy weapon for now. It looks small, but some small things are heavy :D