Options

Glu Credits -87996

Hi, I've been a mobile gamer since i first got my Galaxy SII when ever it first came out.
I've been playing games made by Glu e.g BT Gangsta, Blood & Glory And never had a problem until recently
when i downloaded Eternity Warriors 2 because it was recommended by a friend. After the install was complete
i ran the game and found out my Glu coins were -87996. I read some threads on the internet and most people suggested it is caused by hacking the game, this came as a shock to me because i've never hacked any game let alone know that it was at all possible. I went to try and play my other Glu games and my Glu credits are corrupted and it's a nightmare for me. I've tried to delete the data and used the Glu restore app but nothing works and it's P*** me off does anyone have a clue what's going on or what i can do cause i really don't want to format my phone for a game, It's a pain!:mad:

Comments

• Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    if your certain u didnt hack then go & delete hidden gwallet folder then re-run the game, the server has records of your actual Glu credits & it should restore to it
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    KOGKGamerKOGKGamer Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have done so and it worked however I had no Glu coins that I had previously earned from my other games this was offline btw.
    I then went to a friend's house were my phone picked up the WIFI connection. For an unknown reason it went back to negative Glu coins,
    I'm beginning to think they don't want me playing online and if anything it's starting to tick me off.
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    do it again but this time dnt open EW instead try your other glu games online, if it still comes up negative then all u can do is submit a support ticket to glu support
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    StickToYouLikeStickToYouLike Registered Users 126 Posts
    KOGKGamer wrote: »
    I have done so and it worked however I had no Glu coins that I had previously earned from my other games this was offline btw.
    I then went to a friend's house were my phone picked up the WIFI connection. For an unknown reason it went back to negative Glu coins,
    I'm beginning to think they don't want me playing online and if anything it's starting to tick me off.

Hi KOGKGamer,

Glad to help get this sorted for you. We can't address billing or currency issues in the public forum due to privacy issues. Please submit a Customer Care ticket here: http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask.

For Glu credit balances showing zero on android OS, this FAQ should help: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?1749-Android-Glu-Credits-balance-showing-zero