Options

Stop dropping out of multiplayer games when you're getting carried

seaznseazn Registered Users 49 Posts
It's really annoying when I get players who are in 50s or even 60s who drop out of game when they die. They should use their brain for once and realize they get loot even when they die. Why waste my time to carry you when you'll just drop out at Boss Rush #3 when I'm almost done, so I have to redo all over?

Also, stop trying to play hero, if you're not strong enough, just stay back like a good girl and get your loot. otherwise you should've dropped the game within 30 second, not 5min into it.

This game needs a chat function so I can stop this wave of retardedness. I expect a player to not be ignorant by lv 50s

Comments

• Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    seazn wrote: »
    It's really annoying when I get players who are in 50s or even 60s who drop out of game when they die. They should use their brain for once and realize they get loot even when they die. Why waste my time to carry you when you'll just drop out at Boss Rush #3 when I'm almost done, so I have to redo all over?

Also, stop trying to play hero, if you're not strong enough, just stay back like a good girl and get your loot. otherwise you should've dropped the game within 30 second, not 5min into it.

This game needs a chat function so I can stop this wave of retardedness. I expect a player to not be ignorant by lv 50s
    Im very agree about that friend, its very waste that times to start over from first again :mad:
  • Options
    Ro0lloRo0llo Registered Users 57 Posts

Not even to speak of the lvl 50 noobs who want to play boss rush 4 and drop dead in 1 hit.
    Level 75 :cool:Grand Dragon Lord:cool:
    Full Mystery Set Full upgrade
    Golden Headpiece Full upgrade(all stats 410+)
    Dragon Breaker Maxcraft 4344attk 42%cr 40%cd
    All total dragon ellement defences(ice, fire, poison) 3600+
    IOS-Europian server
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    Ro0llo wrote: »
    Not even to speak of the lvl 50 noobs who want to play boss rush 4 and drop dead in 1 hit.

Yeah, I think those players need to reevaluate their lives :P
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts

Hit? They dont even get hit. They committed suicide running over the blades even before the bosses touched them. Ha ha. Aayeeaaa!
  • Options

I think if low lvl droped in level 4 its ok, not at lvl 3. Because when he/she droped from lvl 3 u cannot go to lvl 4. Im don't want lose 20 gems.
  • Options
    d1n143d1n143 Registered Users 53 Posts
    Yeah I agree I can watch other player when die and wait until games finished it annoying because only in multiplayer can earn 310 daily... Hahaha
    Before I though that 290 daily I can get gems but not i can 310 a day of gems. But sad to say that my games was reset although it was saved and back up in iCloud not I'm in level 58 and very weak huhuhu no problems hope when I got strong enough it will be reset again lol....
  • Options
    d1n143 wrote: »
    Yeah I agree I can watch other player when die and wait until games finished it annoying because only in multiplayer can earn 310 daily... Hahaha
    Before I though that 290 daily I can get gems but not i can 310 a day of gems. But sad to say that my games was reset although it was saved and back up in iCloud not I'm in level 58 and very weak huhuhu no problems hope when I got strong enough it will be reset again lol....
    Oh my god, it is sadly to hear dini, all items and weapon is gone?
  • Options
    seaznseazn Registered Users 49 Posts
    d1n143 wrote: »

Dini, let me help, message me when you need runs
  • Options
    Dini, let me help, message me when you need runs

Me too averyday online.
  • Options
    dinniiidinniii Registered Users 99 Posts
    lauapik wrote: »
    Hit? They dont even get hit. They committed suicide running over the blades even before the bosses touched them. Ha ha. Aayeeaaa!

this post made my day
    Level 70
    Grand Dragon Lord
    Full Mystery set
    Dragon Breaker & Mystery Axe
    Game center: +dinniii+