Comments

• Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Thanks ron because remind me ;)
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    Thanks ron because remind me ;)

Remind you of what? You already know that haha ;)
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    I think you should just have 1 thread called "Ron's Blog posts" or something. In that thread you could just add posts to it that say:

"My new page is up guys! "url.com" Hope you enjoy it!"

Like for instance, edit the title of this from "Gems are the Key" to "Ron's Blog Posts or "Ron's Addicted Updates" or whatever you would like for it to be called. People generally like structure and want this site to be easily searchable. It even adds value to what you do if people can find all your stuff in one place. Just a tip* :)

(A tip that will stop your stuff from getting deleted once the moderators are back from their apparent holiday, haha) Cheers!
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    ron wrote: »
    Remind you of what? You already know that haha ;)
    Yup im already know that, only for joke ;)
  • Options
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    I think you should just have 1 thread called "Ron's Blog posts" or something. In that thread you could just add posts to it that say:

"My new page is up guys! "url.com" Hope you enjoy it!"

Like for instance, edit the title of this from "Gems are the Key" to "Ron's Blog Posts or "Ron's Addicted Updates" or whatever you would like for it to be called. People generally like structure and want this site to be easily searchable. It even adds value to what you do if people can find all your stuff in one place. Just a tip* :)

(A tip that will stop your stuff from getting deleted once the moderators are back from their apparent holiday, haha) Cheers!

Cheers! Hahaha ;)
  • Options
    Ro0lloRo0llo Registered Users 57 Posts
    ChrisTot wrote: »

Ah was already wondering why moderators let me post hacks in a diffrent thread about exchanging our savegames with each other which is possible on ios xD
    Level 75 :cool:Grand Dragon Lord:cool:
    Full Mystery Set Full upgrade
    Golden Headpiece Full upgrade(all stats 410+)
    Dragon Breaker Maxcraft 4344attk 42%cr 40%cd
    All total dragon ellement defences(ice, fire, poison) 3600+
    IOS-Europian server
  • Options
    Ro0llo wrote: »
    Ah was already wondering why moderators let me post hacks in a diffrent thread about exchanging our savegames with each other which is possible on ios xD

OH Please don't say forbidden words ;) Sorry Glu
  • Options
    d1n143d1n143 Registered Users 53 Posts
    Why is it being reset even saved and back up I'm use iOS please me. Thanks...
  • Options
    d1n143 wrote: »
    Why is it being reset even saved and back up I'm use iOS please me. Thanks...

Maybe your iCloud backup is corrupted? Ask Chris.