Options

Remove this upgrade percentage probability

EdSanEdSan Registered Users 20 Posts
What if Glu remove this upgrade percentage probability? It’s unfair to us Android-users that we can not save our game and reload if upgrade fails when Apple users can do that with their iCloud feature. It’s useless for them (just a waste of time reloading when it fails) while frustration and hatred for us wasting our time farming enough cash and elements just to fail us on upgrades. Is it not enough that we fought hard for some difficult levels just to get 1 or 2 level 5 elements? Some of my friends stop playing the game since they always fail to upgrade. To Glu personnels, do you want all Android-users to abandon your game because of your unfair treatment? Google+ introduced their Cloud version but is not functioning well. What else we could do?

Comments

• Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    i thought even with icloud u still lose elements & coins but u can restore gems
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    lvlark02 wrote: »
    i thought even with icloud u still lose elements & coins but u can restore gems

We can restore gems in Android too I tried it that's why I got the Mystery Armpiece, White Hair and General's Leggings from Mystery Box today and yesterday :)
  • Options
    ron wrote: »
    We can restore gems in Android too I tried it that's why I got the Mystery Armpiece, White Hair and General's Leggings from Mystery Box today and yesterday :)

tell me how, altho i have other ways of earning credits legitimately, restoring is the quickest way to credits i think
  • Options
    restoring is the quickest way to credits i think

Yup it does. It's done by manually copying/pasting some "files" on your device. I just find how to do it when I accidentally deleted some of my "files" and Eureka I found out where gems are stored :)
  • Options
    Yup it does. It's done by manually copying/pasting some "files" on your device. I just find how to do it when I accidentally deleted some of my "files" and Eureka I found out where gems are stored :)

Can you send me some infos of the files I have to copy thru private message if you don’t want to spill it out?
  • Options
    oh ron stop teasing & tell us alrdy! ;)
  • Options
    mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    are you on rooted android ron?
  • Options
    mthead wrote: »
    are you on rooted android ron?

No. I'm using official Samsung Android 4.1.1 kernel ;)
  • Options
    does it work both offline & online?
  • Options
    does it work both offline & online?

Both online and offline I can't spill haha its forbidden :)
  • Options
    Snorr125Snorr125 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Yes remove the probability, it's ridiculous, I've wasted hundreds of elements and its definately biased that iOS users don't even have to worry about anything, it's pathetic and soooo annoying, I can't progress any further in the game without upgrading my gear, and I can't upgrade my gear because of continuous failure to upgrade.. Not only that but every time I lose 50x elements and have to start all over again finding the elemtns which takes too long, I enjoyed this game before I lost all my save data, I feel like just giving up and not bothering anymore because it's pointless and people on iOS can just reload and start again, whereas I have to risk everything unless I'm prepared to spend real money, making it a bit fairer would help millions!
  • Options
    they won't remove that function completely but hopefully they can make it balanced tho
    Both online and offline I can't spill haha its forbidden :)
    how bout in private? ;)
  • Options
    Ro0lloRo0llo Registered Users 57 Posts
    EdSan wrote: »
    What if Glu remove this upgrade percentage probability? It’s unfair to us Android-users that we can not save our game and reload if upgrade fails when Apple users can do that with their iCloud feature. It’s useless for them (just a waste of time reloading when it fails) while frustration and hatred for us wasting our time farming enough cash and elements just to fail us on upgrades. Is it not enough that we fought hard for some difficult levels just to get 1 or 2 level 5 elements? Some of my friends stop playing the game since they always fail to upgrade. To Glu personnels, do you want all Android-users to abandon your game because of your unfair treatment? Google+ introduced their Cloud version but is not functioning well. What else we could do?

With the icloud saving function you can open unlimited treasure chest also to obtain basicly everything you want.. If you do not like what you get just reload and try treasure box again..
    Level 75 :cool:Grand Dragon Lord:cool:
    Full Mystery Set Full upgrade
    Golden Headpiece Full upgrade(all stats 410+)
    Dragon Breaker Maxcraft 4344attk 42%cr 40%cd
    All total dragon ellement defences(ice, fire, poison) 3600+
    IOS-Europian server
  • Options
    people tend to forget that only advantage ios user have is that they can only use the icloud trick on ew2 only

as for android users.. remember there are other games out there that helps you earn glu coins quickly. The android ability to share coins across other game is more advantage then the icloud trick. instead of spending hours getting those gems you need for the upgrade, how bout spending a few min logging into other games and get the login rewards..im sure over a week you would have enough to do that GUARANTEED upgrade.. i got lots of gem but dont use them for upgrade.. i use glu coins instead
  • Options
    Ro0lloRo0llo Registered Users 57 Posts
    There is much more dirty stuff icloud supports but lets forget about that. I would prefer they just fix the online modus.
    Level 75 :cool:Grand Dragon Lord:cool:
    Full Mystery Set Full upgrade
    Golden Headpiece Full upgrade(all stats 410+)
    Dragon Breaker Maxcraft 4344attk 42%cr 40%cd
    All total dragon ellement defences(ice, fire, poison) 3600+
    IOS-Europian server
  • Options
    people tend to forget that only advantage ios user have is that they can only use the icloud trick on ew2 only

as for android users.. remember there are other games out there that helps you earn glu coins quickly. The android ability to share coins across other game is more advantage then the icloud trick. instead of spending hours getting those gems you need for the upgrade, how bout spending a few min logging into other games and get the login rewards..im sure over a week you would have enough to do that GUARANTEED upgrade.. i got lots of gem but dont use them for upgrade.. i use glu coins instead

Hey mthead, you know that getting Glu credits alone won’t upgrade your weapon or armor. You need to have the elements especially level 5 when your upgrade level is already high and to do so, you have to play Boss Rush 3 & 4 everyday to get those and still you’re not assured that you’ll get plenty of these elements when you’re done playing them. Don’t you think it’s a waste of time farming enough level 5 elements in a week and just let it vanish in a minute or so? Also, I played lots of Glu games and found out that it’s not only in EW2 that you’ll be spending Glu credits. There are Glu games that won’t advance unless you buy something so you have to spend Glu credits wisely. Right now, when I’m bored playing EW2, I played Frontline Commando D-Day and Heroes of Destiny which require Glu credits also to buy powerful weapons.
  • Options
    To all those still looking for some ways to successfully save and reload their game, a forum member by the name of K_OtiC gave me this tip. Download Helium from Play Store. Then download Helium from your desktop computer (required as it serves as a link from its developer Clockworkmod to your mobile). Then it would prompt you on what to do next probably getting some software to work on your mobile like USB mobile software. If Helium from mobile prompt you to change the Android USB mode to PTP, don’t change the current mode of MTP. The downside of using this application is that it’s slow in saving and reloading but what the heck? It’s still better than restart farming for elements again when upgrade fails, right?
  • Options
    its been a while since ive upgraded something but i always thought using glu credits is guarantee upgrade, something like that..or was it using glu credits to buy the needed gems then do the upgrade with glu credit.. havent played this in a while since spent alot of credits on those nasty mystery boxes not much reward besides those 240 rage potions :(
    looking at my gems list got
    317 lvl 1
    148 lvl 2
    74 lvl 3
    26 lvl 4
    34 lvl 5
    and i know probably wont need them in the future.. wish i can give them away

theres alot of glu games that i play or do daily logins for the rewards, everynight i spend 30 min just logging into other glu games for the rewards.
  • Options
    its been a while since ive upgraded something but i always thought using glu credits is guarantee upgrade, something like that..or was it using glu credits to buy the needed gems then do the upgrade with glu credit.. havent played this in a while since spent alot of credits on those nasty mystery boxes not much reward besides those 240 rage potions :(
    looking at my gems list got
    317 lvl 1
    148 lvl 2
    74 lvl 3
    26 lvl 4
    34 lvl 5
    and i know probably wont need them in the future.. wish i can give them away

theres alot of glu games that i play or do daily logins for the rewards, everynight i spend 30 min just logging into other glu games for the rewards.[/QUOTE

I do log in on some other Glu games like Gun Bros 1 (you can get 48 Glu credits if you log in daily for 5 days), Enchant U & Contract Killer just so I can get free Glu credits but beating Boss Rush 1 to 4 nets you a bigger amount probably as much as 290 (there’s a strategy to get these Glu credits) if you’re lucky enough to find a very good player to play with in Multiplayer game and praying that it won’t crash while playing. But I just don’t want to waste my Glu credits on upgrading weapon or armor. Right now, as I’ve posted, I’m using Helium to back up and reload my EW2 game. Last time, I upgraded my armor thrice using this Helium. It won’t be successful right away but patience counts a lot. Yeah! I thought of giving away excess elements and cash earned thru playing to my friends so it won’t be a waste but I know Glu personnels won’t do that.
  • Options
    Snorr125Snorr125 Registered Users 14 Posts
    I just uninstalled this game.. because for the 10000000th time I tried to upgrade my wyrm belt with level 3 elements and silver coins on a 50% probability and yet again it failed, I've tried about 15 times now and each time I lose everything, so now I've lost another 2000 coins and another 50 elements. I'm bored of re-playing Shivering Refuge and Spider Lair in search of elements, so I guess I quit this game for good, by no means am I stopping glu games though :D I'm going to try another game Blood & Glory looks pretty good! It's a shame because it just feels like a waste of all the hours I've spent playing this game and to no avail, but perhaps I'll come back if the probability issue is sorted slightly, and I know people talk about back up and helium, but I've no idea what to do, even with guides I am clueless so I am not bothered about that.

Bye Eternity Warriors 2! :D
  • Options
    wow.. whats the probability of getting them all unsuccessful 15 times straight? from a 1/2 chance?
  • Options
    cevercever Registered Users 7 Posts
    Repeated attempts still net the 5/10 chance...no matter what

Maybe reduce the credits required, I need something like 28,000 to finish my DB and wyrm set
  • Options
    Snorr125 wrote: »
    I just uninstalled this game.. because for the 10000000th time I tried to upgrade my wyrm belt with level 3 elements and silver coins on a 50% probability and yet again it failed, I've tried about 15 times now and each time I lose everything, so now I've lost another 2000 coins and another 50 elements. I'm bored of re-playing Shivering Refuge and Spider Lair in search of elements, so I guess I quit this game for good, by no means am I stopping glu games though :D I'm going to try another game Blood & Glory looks pretty good! It's a shame because it just feels like a waste of all the hours I've spent playing this game and to no avail, but perhaps I'll come back if the probability issue is sorted slightly, and I know people talk about back up and helium, but I've no idea what to do, even with guides I am clueless so I am not bothered about that.

Bye Eternity Warriors 2! :D

why bother with the chance & waste your elements if u can just use the 100% success, & dnt say u dnt have credits, theres plenty of ways to get them.
  • Options
    why bother with the chance & waste your elements if u can just use the 100% success, & dnt say u dnt have credits, theres plenty of ways to get them.

+1 gems are the key