Options

Help with cobra lord

VRWRXVRWRX Registered Users 59 Posts
What type of attack does he use? What type of resistance do I need to withstand an attack from him? I have a couple spots left on my mystery armors so what should I go for? I think it may be thunder because that's what I'm lowest on and he deals a ton of damage when he hits me? TY

Comments

• Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    VRWRX wrote: »
    What type of attack does he use? What type of resistance do I need to withstand an attack from him? I have a couple spots left on my mystery armors so what should I go for? I think it may be thunder because that's what I'm lowest on and he deals a ton of damage when he hits me? TY

Use the hit and run method to deal with Cobra Lord if your armour is too weak to withstand his attack. In Forgotten Tomb, after dealing with the Minotaur (wave 6) you know the Cobra Lord will emerge. Run upstairs as soon as you clear wave 6. Run as far as you can and "charge" and note the position of where the C L is coming (look for the red triangle on the edge of screen) and blast at CL as soon an he comes for you. You must be quick and accurate. If he is not killed outright, run up another flight and do the same thing. Same for wave 10 of Forgotten Tomb, but run downstairs instead.

You also need to keep an eye on whether your charge has time to recharge after the first blast. Practise, practise, practise! Good Luck!
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    VRWRX wrote: »

You need a lot of +HP (+6k). This is after Cobra Lord hits me with dash and spin attack :)
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    ron wrote: »
    Why you only got 35k xp on CL ron? Im gotcha 70k xp on CL with one charge ;)
  • Options
    VRWRXVRWRX Registered Users 59 Posts
    I can usually beat him with quick dash attacks as soon as he spawns but occasionally he gets a hit in. When that happens I take a ton of damage...so should I go for more HP? I planned on going for ~4500 for fire and ice, ~3000 poison and keeping thunder low, according to this thread:

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?13342-Black-Dragon-on-Hard-Level/page2

Will that setup be good for CL, or do I need a different approach for them?

I will try the hit and run in the mean time. Thanks
  • Options
    Ro0lloRo0llo Registered Users 57 Posts
    I one hit cobra lords except in BS4, but they do 0 damage on me lol. Weak enemies.
    Level 75 :cool:Grand Dragon Lord:cool:
    Full Mystery Set Full upgrade
    Golden Headpiece Full upgrade(all stats 410+)
    Dragon Breaker Maxcraft 4344attk 42%cr 40%cd
    All total dragon ellement defences(ice, fire, poison) 3600+
    IOS-Europian server
  • Options
    Imrulkz wrote: »

I don't know. Haha isn't that 12080 + 35300 xp added to me? ;)
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    u can parry to disrupt his combo & limit the damage
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    lvlark02 wrote: »
    u can parry to disrupt his combo & limit the damage

+1 I can do that too ;)
  • Options
    Imrulkz wrote: »

Now I know what you're saying ;)
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    u only get 70k with hard mode coz its 200% exp or during bonus exp
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    lvlark02 wrote: »
    u only get 70k with hard mode coz its 200% exp or during bonus exp

Yep im now but just kidding with ron ;)