Options

Help with Boss Rush 3

Arin BArin B Registered Users 6 Posts
I keep dying on wave 5. the two minotaur lords charge at me at the same time and im only able to block and parry one at a time, and they deal a lot of damage to me. Any tips or suggestions on how to defeat them?

Comments

• Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    Arin B wrote: »
    I keep dying on wave 5. the two minotaur lords charge at me at the same time and im only able to block and parry one at a time, and they deal a lot of damage to me. Any tips or suggestions on how to defeat them?

The day will come when you'll be most happy to see the minotaur lords charging at you because in attacking you, they will fill up your Rage Bar which will in turn provide you with power to kill them off.

That day will come if you take the trouble to get the Wyrm Armour and later the Mystery Armour and max them out. The Wyrm armour because it is free and the 2nd strongest set of armour and the Mystery Armour set because it's the strongest; the other armours are, to me, rubbish.

Here is how you can earn as many gems as your strength will allow:
    1. Play both entries of Boss Rush 2 successfully single player and you will earn 20 gems. If you can do Hard Mode successfully by yourself, it's evev better, as you you earn 30 gems. Of course when I say successfully it means you can finish the level without using gems to revive yourself or to extend the time limit.

2. Then with Multiplayer start from level 1 with you as Host. You should wait for a strong player and hope he can carry to to level 4. If he can, without the game crashing, you stand to gain 2000 coins in level 1, 10 gems in level 2, 15 gems in level 3 and 20 gems in level 4. One condition though, you and your partner must not get killed; the reason is obvious. Only you can evaluate and decide whether to use gems or not for revival and time extention. The potential ability is there for you to earn 2000 coins and 45 gems, and assortment of items and elements.

3. Repeat step 2, and you stand to gain 2000 coins, 45 gems etc.

So if you do the above perfectly you can earn 4000 coins, 120 gems, elements 3, 4, 5 and other items per day, not bad eh?

Just play intelligently. Good luck!
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    lauapik wrote: »
    The day will come when you'll be most happy to see the minotaur lords charging at you because in attacking you, they will fill up your Rage Bar which will in turn provide you with power to kill them off.

That day will come if you take the trouble to get the Wyrm Armour and later the Mystery Armour and max them out. The Wyrm armour because it is free and the 2nd strongest set of armour and the Mystery Armour set because it's the strongest; the other armours are, to me, rubbish.

Here is how you can earn as many gems as your strength will allow:
    1. Play both entries of Boss Rush 2 successfully single player and you will earn 20 gems. If you can do Hard Mode successfully by yourself, it's evev better, as you you earn 30 gems. Of course when I say successfully it means you can finish the level without using gems to revive yourself or to extend the time limit.

2. Then with Multiplayer start from level 1 with you as Host. You should wait for a strong player and hope he can carry to to level 4. If he can, without the game crashing, you stand to gain 2000 coins in level 1, 10 gems in level 2, 15 gems in level 3 and 20 gems in level 4. One condition though, you and your partner must not get killed; the reason is obvious. Only you can evaluate and decide whether to use gems or not for revival and time extention. The potential ability is there for you to earn 2000 coins and 45 gems, and assortment of items and elements.

3. Repeat step 2, and you stand to gain 2000 coins, 45 gems etc.

So if you do the above perfectly you can earn 4000 gems, 120 gems, elements 3, 4, 5 and other items per day, not bad eh?

Just play intelligently. Good luck!

+1. You forgot General's Helm hehe
  • Options
    No, focus on the armour and gems first.
  • Options
    No, focus on the armour and gems first.

Ah i see General's Helm is a weapon hehe :p
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    ron wrote: »
    Ah i see General's Helm is a weapon hehe :p

What? Gen.helm is new weapon, it has crit too ron?;)
    Correction last pragrh u can earn 4000 coin. (4000 gems woww)
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    is it rly 4k gems on boss rush per day?
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    lvlark02 wrote: »
    is it rly 4k gems on boss rush per day?

Sorry,not 4000 gems, 4000 coins. Mistyped!
  • Options
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    What? Gen.helm is new weapon, it has crit too ron?;)
    Correction last pragrh u can earn 4000 coin. (4000 gems woww)

No, I'm kidding lauapik. Hehe I say he forgot General's Helm and he says focus on armors first (isn't General's Helm an armor?) Just kidding ;)
  • Options
    What I meant to say is focus on the free armour first. The Gen Helm can be obtained later. If you can somehow get the Gen Helm, hold on to it. Even White Hair is useful in the earlier stages of the game; it can be used to up 50% of your Rage from the Health Shrine and give you 0.5% rage per critical hit, i.e. half the value of what Gen Helm can do.
  • Options
    What I meant to say is focus on the free armour first. The Gen Helm can be obtained later. If you can somehow get the Gen Helm, hold on to it. Even White Hair is useful in the earlier stages of the game; it can be used to up 50% of your Rage from the Health Shrine and give you 0.5% rage per critical hit, i.e. half the value of what Gen Helm can do.

Yep and Gold Headpiece too (my favorite) can give +0.5 rage per critical hit too and 40% of rage at any health shrine + 30% to total rage (longer rage meter).

General's Helm is very very good to match with your Dragon Breaker config.