Options

Help w/ black dragon please!

NachtNacht Registered Users 1 Posts
I was wondering if anyone on iOS could help me out with the black dragon. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    Nacht wrote: »
    I was wondering if anyone on iOS could help me out with the black dragon. Thanks in advance.

Help us to help you. If you are not level 60+ DON'T start from Black Dragon. If you do the game crashes. Even if you join a level 75 your game will crash. The game may initiate but then it will crash. Start from a the level you qualify for. If you are level 50+ start from White Dragon or even better from Green Dragon and work your way up to Black Dragon. Just go to the lobby and you will see the number of idiots below level 60 wanting to play Black Dragon. Before the latest update I could help them but not now.
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Nacht wrote: »

Find me at GC my name imrulkz, what your lvl?
  • Options
    StickToYouLikeStickToYouLike Registered Users 126 Posts
    Can always count on experience members for gameplay help! Good luck with your game Nacht
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    lauapik wrote: »
    Help us to help you. If you are not level 60+ DON'T start from Black Dragon. If you do the game crashes. Even if you join a level 75 your game will crash. The game may initiate but then it will crash. Start from a the level you qualify for. If you are level 50+ start from White Dragon or even better from Green Dragon and work your way up to Black Dragon. Just go to the lobby and you will see the number of idiots below level 60 wanting to play Black Dragon. Before the latest update I could help them but not now.

iOS still has MP lobby like the one in ver 3.1?
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    lvlark02 wrote: »
    iOS still has MP lobby like the one in ver 3.1?

It has been there all the time in whatever ver for iOS. You can find it under Multiplayer - Lobby / Game Centre, at the Start Menu.
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    ah thats right you guys have gamecenter whereas Android only use G+, yeh with Android that functionality was removed after 3.1, which is why that ver is the one worth reverting back to, if any1 can't stand the latest.
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage